My obsession with the Nordschleife.

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 1,169 comments
Hey, that's an impressive lap! To me it's even more impressive since the car is driven by Kenny Bräck.

Yes, this Kenny Bräck:

I was a big fan of him growing up and I will never forget seeing that crash the morning after it had happened, I was a 100% sure he was gone.

Hey, that's an impressive lap! To me it's even more impressive since the car is driven by Kenny Bräck.

Yes, this Kenny Bräck:

I was a big fan of him growing up and I will never forget seeing that crash the morning after it had happened, I was a 100% sure he was gone.

Yeah, when they don't ever dare talking or showing the other car on camera, you know things are bad. It's insane he survided that.

I am also obsessed with the Nordschleife. Starting from Gran Turismo 4. Then 5. Then 6.

Almost every racing game I have that have Nords, I play with that track first.

I even purchase the Nords pack for Forza Apex.

I immediately quit GT Sport closed beta when there is no Nords on track roll. (I know this is hyperbole, lol...I still play with other tracks for getting new cars).

I hope someday I can visit Nords.

Big crash, 10 cars involved, 4 people seriously injured :(
I'm heading over there on Sunday after 2 days of WRC Germany ...

Last edited:
I'm sorry I did not know that,the video is now in spoiler.
Well, the video itself doesn't contain any major injuries. It's whats happens afterwards, that causes the carnage. That grey Z4 for example got totally wrecked a few moments later :guilty:

Well, the video itself doesn't contain any major injuries. It's whats happens afterwards, that causes the carnage. That grey Z4 for example got totally wrecked a few moments later :guilty:
I just saw the description and comments + other video and photo,this is a very bad crash.I wish them a quick recovery.
Video deleted.
Please edit your post and delete the video.:)

Edit:

Last edited:
Back