My Story. (Warning: Long)

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 101 comments
John you are not seeking attention, you're the envy of a lot of people on here because of your ability to make people laugh, you're seeking help and everyone here is wants to help not to give you attention.

I want to see you take this low point of your life and use it to turn around, it can be done John! It's easy to take the easy route but theres so much more satisfaction when you take the hard road and suceed!

Andrew being sympathetic?

Soon Brett will be wishing John well HURF DURF.

Don't make posts like this unless you have real, verified knowledge.

Understood. At the time I honestly thought he did do it, and in hindsight I realize it was an insensitive thing to post.

Can someone buy him a pizza?
I'm broke and out of gas.

thats all he really needs.

and a Hanes manual on exhaust systems.

I would. But I live in Ohio. I'm not putting all those miles in my bitch unless he can give me a route from here to there that has some bad ass curvy roads. Besides, he makes way more money than me. Dude can pay for his own damn pizza.

Pizza's been done guys, none of your pizzas can beat the one we had yesterday :sly:

ppffsss....white pizza....He had to be a white boy :P

EDIT: He's better now btw.

Woah, i read this whole thread, first off, John, i've known you a while.. We've pretty much fallen out of contact because of life situations and whatnot (my own, really).. But i've always known you to be a good guy. And i remember when you first met dana. You seemed pretty happy, and i was happy for you. I believe i remember griping about how i didtn have a girlfriend, haha. But you're a good guy for letting your emotions free. You can't hold them back forever, they'll kill you, man.

Secondly, you scared the SHIB out of me!! I read your post and my heart literally jumped out of my chest. I sincerely hope you're okay, and i hope things come to a good conclusion.. If that post had anything to do with dana and you breaking up, don't worry about it.. Yeah you have a connection, but if its true and is meant to be, it will work out soon enough.

If not, don't worry about it.. It's time to focus on YOU, you need to work with yourself. You've started the path, now you just have to find your way to the end of it.. I know you care about dana but you need to care for yourself too. Be strong, you can do it.

You've always been known to do damn near everything else!! You bastid.

I just read the story you wrote. You wrote this story when I was offline for a couple off months. I should read the entire thread but I haven't.

This story reminds me of my own confession I made some time ago.
A few months back you added me to MSN and we talked only once, very briefly. I then knew that there was something wrong because your answers where hard. I still have you on MSN, didn't want to talk to you because of your reactions I could get. I'm too senitive and still not 100% out of my depression (new meds and more), so I hope this will change. If you want to talked on MSN, just let me know.

What you did, writing that story is good for the soul. I really hope for you that you'll get better and start to enjoy life again (and yourself). Of all people I can appreciate what you did, confessing stuff like that. But I can tell you, confessing this is not enough. Talk to people, open yourself up. Showing your emotions is one thing but getting out off this depression is another thing.

I hope you made your first step towards a better life. Don't be so hard on yourself.

There is a very good meditation technique that really helps. There's book about it but I don't know the title. The meditation is called "Mindfulness". Maybe you could look it up. It helped a lot off people getting rid off their depression.

Let's hope for the best, that this "story" is a turning point in your life. Keep up the good work and take care.

good luck! :)

Back