My UCD Just got ridiculous...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 38 comments
  • 3,904 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
n last 5 UCD updates (used the licenest trick)... I have had two Arta NSX's at the same time and 4 FGT's IN A ROW!!!! And in different colours... anyone else had cases of the same car appearing in a brief time?
 
Ive had two IS200s and two 95 Integra type Rs appear in the same cycle one above the other before.. i bought both twins both times
 
n last 5 UCD updates (used the licenest trick)... I have had two Arta NSX's at the same time and 4 FGT's IN A ROW!!!! And in different colours... anyone else had cases of the same car appearing in a brief time?

Please tell us more about the trick.
Thanks
 
Go to license tests... select for instance IB1... that would refresh a small part of your dealership... so just go through to IB6, quit, and you have a new UCD
 
Not really sure how this situation is ridiculous. But, I often get multiple versions of the same car offered in the UCD.
 
Go to license tests... select for instance IB1... that would refresh a small part of your dealership... so just go through to IB6, quit, and you have a new UCD

If you go to IB6 you'll be missing out on 1 day worth of cars, 5 days refreshes the UCD completely.
 
Not really sure how this situation is ridiculous. But, I often get multiple versions of the same car offered in the UCD.

It's not the fact that he got multiple cars in a row, it's the fact that he got multiple RARE cars in a row. Did you ever get 4 FGT in different colours in a row?
 
Considering how rare the FGT is... I go 2 months without finding one and and then 4 appear in a row in the UCD!!! Thats mad...
 
Pics or it didn't happen.
 
Yev
Pics or it didn't happen.

I believe him. I had 2 Ford Falcons turn up at the same time, 2 Sauber C9's and 3 Pagani Zonda C12's. And I didn't have money for any of them :(
 
It's not unusual to see 4 or 5 of the same car in the same colour with marginally differing mileages at once.
 
It's not the fact that he got multiple cars in a row, it's the fact that he got multiple RARE cars in a row. Did you ever get 4 FGT in different colours in a row?

No. But, I got 4 Team Oreca Vipers at one time. Bought 2 of them.

PS. I don't think any of the cars are rare. Everyone gets opportunities to buy them.
 
No doubles but I checked my UCD and there's (at the same time), a Toyota 7 Race car, a Toyota GT-One Race car, Audi tt Tourring car, Audi A4 Touring car, and a Chapparel 2D race Car. I'm currently remote racing to save for the 2D, 12.3 million, I've got the rest tho :)
 
I had two 22B STi's pop up in the UCD, but then I traded them away.
 
i think if my ucd wasnt always full of miatas, evos, and gtr's, i would have room for more rare cars.

i havent seen a 2d in a while or a 2j.... both of which i am waiting for with my credits.
 
Yesterday, I had two R89CPs one above another. Two days ago, I had two C9 Saubers at the same time.
 
PS. I don't think any of the cars are rare. Everyone gets opportunities to buy them.

Except the Stealths, Chromes, and specialty DLC.
 
I get "doubles" as well. Last one of interest was the Shelby Series One Super Charged but I also had the 2D show up almost back-to-back recently. Bought one of the Shelby's, as I thought it was trying to tell me something! Passed on the 2D.

I was just thinking about this the other day that cars seem to repeat in the UCD, then go away for awhile. I passed on the Citroën Xsara Rally Car even though it showed up twice in the same set but passed on both; now kicking myself as it has not showed up again.
 
Go to license tests... select for instance IB1... that would refresh a small part of your dealership... so just go through to IB6, quit, and you have a new UCD

A slightly slower method, but far more rewarding, is to take your X2010 (or the fastest car you have) to Indy in Like the wind, and run the race 5 times.
2.45-3.00 minutes each, but you only have to watch the load screen once.
This earns you an effortless 350,000 Cr. in total.
Until recently I believed the UCD only refreshed on each load screen, but if you run the complete races, it counts as a game day.
 
I've found two Sauber C9's at the same time. Bought one, because I was lot on credits at the time. I would have traded the other one for something rare that I didn't have.
 
The pushy UCD keeps insisting I buy an RX7 LM.
 
once i had 2 ientical furia concepts and 2 Duhatsu midgets in it
 
quickest way to cycle the UCD is to load any race, start the race, push start, exit the race, then start the race again and repeat 5 times. Very fast as you only have to load once, enjoy ;)
 
Not as bad as having 3 of the same RARE car pop up in the exact same colour
 
i think if my ucd wasnt always full of miatas, evos, and gtr's, i would have room for more rare cars.

i havent seen a 2d in a while or a 2j.... both of which i am waiting for with my credits.

use a birthday ticket.... get them both with 0 miles. DONT waste that much CR on them. i have them both...for free
 
I can't keep track of the number of skylines, miatas, nsx's, ftos, gtos, lotuses I've seen.

Seriously, it's a feat of awesome computer probability if I don't see more than 4 skylines in one UCD page.
 
The first day that I started up GT5, I open up the UCD to see that Every car was a Skyline GTR Pace Car! Since then, however, I haven't been able to recreate that:dunce:
 
Back