My UCD Just got ridiculous...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 38 comments
  • 3,906 views
I remember having multiples of cars i wanted but not the cash to buy any. And when I could afford them, they didn't come back for months.

The random UCD concept is bloody useless.
 
The weirdest thing I had was two 0km Veyrons in a row. Two different colors. Two days apart.
 
This doesn't seems like probability matter, seeing how many coincidences happen.
I believe that I've seen that too.

Randomness...what is it in GT5?
 
use a birthday ticket.... get them both with 0 miles. DONT waste that much CR on them. i have them both...for free

you do? i wouldnt mind those bd tickets.

i have some other tickets if you wanna trade.
 
Does the bday glitch still work for High value cars??
 
Go to license tests... select for instance IB1... that would refresh a small part of your dealership... so just go through to IB6, quit, and you have a new UCD

Or go to a seasonal event; start race & quit x5
Same thing but saves 1 whole minute of loading screens.
Alternatively run the lightweight K seasonal with a Dihatsu OFC-1 (racing softs); earns 500,000 in 15 minutes :)
 
The weirdest thing I had was two 0km Veyrons in a row. Two different colors. Two days apart.

The Veyron always appears with 0km. They are quite rare though (UCD, not in general)
 
I know that this car isn't really rare but I've managed to see two Camaro IROC-Z's in one UCD visit. Yes, only one. Sadly, only bought one of them.
 
I've had the UCD loop the same around 30 cars in two weeks nonstop, always in same order, same colors, same display.
 
Back