My wishlist for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy
Lucca, Italy
Hi guys, this is my wishlist for 2018, mind you it isn't just a shopping list, check out the number in brackets and go at the bottom of the thread!
Let me know your opinion and considerations about all this stuff!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Track List
(Master)

(T1) Trial Mountain Circuit

(T2) Autodromo Nazionale di Monza

(T3) Laguna Seca Raceway

(T4) Circuit de la Sarthe

(T5) Rome Circuit

(T6) Madrid Circuit

(T7) Cote d'Azure

(T8) London

(T9) Autumn Ring

(T10) Grand Valley

(T11) Circuit de Catalunya

(T12) SPA Francorchamps

(T13) Goodwood Festival of Speed

Car List
(Master)

(C1) Chapparal 2J Race Car '70

(C2) Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

(C3) Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

(C4) Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67

(C5) Toyota 7 Race Car '70

(C6) McLaren F1 '94

(C7) Ferrari 512BB '76

(C8) Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09

(C9) Toyota Supra '97

(C10) Delfa HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

(C11) Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97

(C12) Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54

(C13) Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98

(C14) Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89

(C15) Formula Gran Turismo

(C16) Plymouth Superbird '70

(C17) Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93

(C18) Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

(C19) Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

(C20) Ford RS200 Rally Car '85

(C21) Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85

(C22) Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77

(C23) Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

(C24) Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79

(C25) BMW 2002 Turbo '73

(C26) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63

(C27) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65

(C28) Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata Zagato CN.AR750106 '65

(C29) Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

(C30) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

(C31) Mazda 787B Race Car '91

(C32) Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST205) '95

(C33) Alpine A110

(C34) Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evo II

MISC

(M1) Changeable weather

(M2) Blue Flag

(M3) Female Character

(M4) More degrees

(M5) More GT League Events

(M6) Offline saves

(M7) Team Management

(M8) More Helmet Design
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(T1): One of the iconic tracks from GT1 and above, it was really nice to drive.

(T2): Why PD doesn't add it from the beginning of the game? The “Temple of Speed” needs to be added in GT Sport as soon as possible!

(T3): The iconic corkscrew needs to be added too, this track is really awesome and would make a good impression on GT Sport (certainly more than Willowsprings coff)

(T4): One of my favorites track irl, there is in Photo Scapes and there are the LMP1 race cars but not the track? Sad..

(T5)(T6)(T7)(T8): GT Sport doesn't have much street circuit, T5, T6 and T8 come from previous games and they're fascinating , and T7 doesn't need more description, Montecarlo needs to be added.

(T9)(T10): Another two track from previous games, they're good tracks and it will be fun race again here.

(T11): Another one of my favourite track, I need it on GT Sport with the F1 Layout.

(T12): One of the most iconic track in the world and GT Sport doesn't have it.. Sad again

(T13): I'm enjoyed time spent on this track in GT6, i used it for tryed my cars and see the differences, also this is great for Photo Scapes.

Also see: (T1)/(T10) News

(C1)(C2)(C3)(C4)(C5)(C7)(C28): I really like old cars, and those cars are a masterpice of beauty, they should be added just because they are themselves.

(C6): Who forgets the McLaren F1 with the centered steering wheel? That car is awesome.

(C8): In the game there is the road Audi TT, Gr.4 Audi TT, Gr 3 Audi TT and there isn't the Audi R8?

(C9): Beautiful car, i hope to see it road and Gr.3 with the iconic Castrol livrery!

(C10): I mean the road version of the car, this is an italian beauty and GT Sport need it, I'm italian and see the italian car roster make me sick, there isn't any Lancia..

(C11): Yes the Civic 2015 is awesom but.. I really miss the 1997 Civic

(C12): This is just wonderful, with the iconic seagull wings, this car is the Photo Scapes killer,

(C13): Escudo is just the Escudo. Wathever see that car reborn in GT Sport would be fantastic

(C14)(C30)(C31): Toghether with the Circuit de la Sarthe, I really love old LMP1 cars, and those cars are awesome.

(C15): This car would be great for expand the roster to the open wheeler (KTM X-bow and the Toyota -i can't remember name- doesn't count.), maybe with an expansion of GT League with Formula GT Trophy.

(C16): This spoiler is memorable.

(C17)(C34): Those DTM cars are pretty awesome and they did the story of the class, in GT Sport they would be fantastic.

(C18)(C19)(C20)(C21)(C22)(C32): The game set the “Group B” with awesome cars and, imho, something that doesn't fit, they need real Gr,B car and real Rally Cars.

(C23): This car is my favourite with the Corvette C3 Stingray (thanks PD), I need this just for myself.

(C24): Also this car, like C23, have a sentimental connection with me, my uncle has one.

(C25): It's just too beautifull for don't be present in GT Sport, camon there is the BMW i3..

(C26)(C27): Two beauties from the past, nothing to say, just to drive (i hope.)

(C29): “How can you know anything about cars, since you drive tractors?”. Can PD forget the Miura?

(C33): This beauty need to be added, in GT Sport there is only the VGT by Alpine, but they also made this.

(M1) THE simulation game can't forget this, PD will add it in some tracks, okay, but we need it for every track in the game, but not just the selection before the race “Sunny, Rainy” etc. we need something more immersive like in F1 games, for instance, at the beginning of the race sunny, towards the end it starts raining.
Oh god

(M2) Online and offline there isn't the blue flag when you lap a car, this is unrealistic and frustatring, they should add this feature with the correct penalty form in case blue flag is ignored.
maxresdefault.jpg

(M3) PD should let the player choose his character like Forza Motorsport 7 and F1 2017; there is a lot of women who like cars and also like race cars, they play GT Sport too, why PD doesn't allow this choice? A small but important detail.

ptQemMW.jpg

(M4): I'm at level 32 so I don't know if there is something after the Emerald Driver, but imho there are few degrees. (irl Emerald is worth less than Ruby)

(M5) GT League has a really poor roster of races, just 2 races for the highest level? In GT5 the Endurance Series has 24h, 12h, 9h etc races, here just 1h and 30laps (Suzuka, so 1h/1.30h I suppose), anyway better than GT6 (24 MINUTES of Le Mans, horrible)

(M6): “mandatory internet connection is great!” says by no one, needs the offline saves.

(M7): This is one of my dream: create my own team (with car livery and suit colors) and let people join the team, imho this is would be great!

(M8): There are four helmets design, and 2 are the same but metallic.. I really don't like it, the game needs more design for allow players show their personality.

31/12/2017, happy new year guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back