Nürburgring Nordschleife - Your Times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eastley
  • 24 comments
  • 3,292 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,320
Messages
eastley
Hey All.

Just wanting to do a reality check for myself.

In a Mazda 787B Stealth Model car.

6:47.658

Around Nürburgring Nordschleife.

How far do I have to go? 1 Minute behind the best guys?
 
There's a thread for this. Probably on page 2 of this forum. Try searching for it, it's called "Nurburgring Fastest Lap Times" or something like that.
 
My ferrari F40 did it in 6:34.500 with less than 680hp and no downforce.
R10 TDI 5:55.366
 
You can do about 6:40 in a Super GT easy, I think I did 6:31 in the 350Z super gt car.
 
Well, I got my Answer, lol. I am crap at that track, got a long long way to go!
 
Well, I got my Answer, lol. I am crap at that track, got a long long way to go!

Its a good track once you get used to it. I'm sure you can cut lots of time with that 787B.:sly:
 
6:25 with the Formula Gran Turismo, 4:23 with the S.Vettel X2010 Both during online. :)
 
7.22.086 with stock Nissan GTR on sports hard tyres:)
 
22:23 in my Fiat 500 :lol:
 
Well, I got my Answer, lol. I am crap at that track, got a long long way to go!

Don't get discouraged, gold those amg events and you will be in the low 6 min. Range.
 
6.57.*** with the cusco impreza 08
 
Ya once you practice some you can get a stock 787b down to well under 6 minutes. With no hp mods, soft tires, all driving aids off and abs-0, I can consistently do the GT all stars race in under 6 minutes, and thats from a standing start with 7 cars to pass. Just keep practicing and memorizing the track. I found that doing it in a DTM car helped me all around on that track better than practicing with a super fast car, because your going fast enough that its fun and you have to drive properly, but slow enough that you can really learn the track and figure out how to flow on it. I do the German Touring championship as my dtm car time trial. my best time on that race in a stock clk dtm on racing softs with all aids off was 6:33:7xx
 
I came across our "MarkWebber" alias Holl01 alias Daniel Holland that tried to go fast:

GT5- RedBull X1- Nurburgring: 3'19.807 (No Skid Recovery) :


makes the "Gruene Hoelle" into a normal long circuit, at least what time concerns.
 
Also makes GT5 look like a silly arcade game.
 
6:29 in my fully tuned race mod corvette (905hp)
 
6.57.*** with the cusco impreza 08

This is definitely one of my favorite cars to drive on the ring atm. Managed a 6:49.xx the other night.

Sauber C9 race car: 5:44.xx (no hp upgrades)
 
TC 0 ABS 1 No Skid Recovery

These are the cars I've tried it in on Time Trial

X1 4:19.030 (slow I know, don't care!)
FGT 6:12.636
ESCUDO 6:19.361 (epic car)
SambaBus 14:26.824 (so much fun, seriously)
 
Hey All.

Just wanting to do a reality check for myself.

In a Mazda 787B Stealth Model car.

6:47.658

Around Nürburgring Nordschleife.

How far do I have to go? 1 Minute behind the best guys?

Elise 111r RM 6:47.6xx
319hp 720kg
Mercedes SLR Mclaren 6:38.xxx
881hp 1326kg No downforce
 
About 8:18 with my lightly tuned FD2 Civic Type R on Sports Hard. :dopey:
 
All aids off, real loss of grip, all cars stock:

6:49:xxx Zonda R (ABS 1 - Sports Hard tires)
7:22:xxx Ferrari 458 Italia (ABS 1)
8:02:xxx RUF RGT (ABS 1)
8:32:xxx RUF Yellow Bird (ABS OFF)
 
Nascar - 6:34 during the seasonal event
 
Can't remember MY times, but B-Spec Bob did it in 4:27 in the Vettel X2010 last night...
 
on my third completed lap (thats not to say it wasnt at least 2 hours of driving :p) I got the F2010 around the track in 5:10:3xx. My goal is sub 5 minutes but its hard to find teh time and keep the thing on the road.
 
What post 2 and 23 said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back