N35QU1K S.S. AE86 Drift Videos (NEW VIDEOS ADDED 07.16.06)

• Thread starter N35QU1K
  • 85 comments
N35QU1K
Well, in my case, its an SS version with slow gear changing (it revs up to like 10,200 for god sake, its the least they could take away from the car)
Nah all the cars could rev to brecking in point in reality, but they all have rev limiters in GT.

Naticon
I drive the Corolla all the time and i think its a pain in the ass. I like drifting the 69' 510 more.
THATS REAL UNDER POWER DRIFTING. FULL TUNED AT 190hp. *yuck*
Cappucino=78HP thats real underpowerd!

AngleProvidence
Cappucino=78HP thats real underpowerd!
Hahaha, I got a capuccino... fully tuned at 125 HP, but the fact that it's super light makes up for its "lack" of horsepower. Proportionally, its a very fast car, and it really is.

that was pretty cool! i like the little "bonus" flick at the end... i can pull that line in GT3, but i have difficulty with it in GT4... top-notch... what i don't get is how whatshisnuts can say he's "better", yet has nothing to back it up, hahaha--how asinine is that... anywho--keep up the good work, bro... :dopey:

Sum1s2pid
that was pretty cool! i like the little "bonus" flick at the end... i can pull that line in GT3, but i have difficulty with it in GT4... top-notch... what i don't get is how whatshisnuts can say he's "better", yet has nothing to back it up, hahaha--how asinine is that... anywho--keep up the good work, bro... :dopey:
Thanks, dude, I really appreciate the feedback. And to Angel Providence, oooohh, I get it now! And a note to all of you, I'll probably start working on a new course this weekend and i'll try to get a new vid out as soon as I can.

nice drifting man!👍 although i was expecting from you longer drift in the first big left corner after the straight!but then you would sacrifize the angle i think h?
good job:)

Heh, believe me, with only 244 HP and with the 86's rear heaviness, if i tried to push it further the car would regain grip or i would go into the inside guardrail, but i held on as long as I could.... its a pretty wide angle corner. But glad u enjoyed it!

N35QU1K
Heh, believe me, with only 244 HP and with the 86's rear heaviness, if i tried to push it further the car would regain grip or i would go into the inside guardrail, but i held on as long as I could.... its a pretty wide angle corner. But glad u enjoyed it!

yes with angle you using you would go straight in the guardrail..i think with lower angle you could make out that corner(i havent used this car in that circuit,that why im not sure yet)but with lower angle you losing the wow factor of a video..so i agree with your choice..yes i enloyed that video!!

I run out of power, hahahaha. The car catches grip because there isnt enough torque to spin the tires and therefore push the car (any further). Sucks... Im scared of moving on to turbo. I enjoy my low powered drifting skills, hahahha. I will be on par with you the moment Mike comments my video, hahahaha.

N35QU1K
I run out of power, hahahaha. The car catches grip because there isnt enough torque to spin the tires and therefore push the car (any further). Sucks... Im scared of moving on to turbo. I enjoy my low powered drifting skills, hahahha. I will be on par with you the moment Mike comments my video, hahahaha.

my ss is turbo and i say you dont have to afraid it..it doesnt bites!!haha!:)
(I will be on par with you the moment Mike comments my video, hahahaha)
yes man!!hahaha!!:)

Last time I popped in the stage 3 on my SS, i lost my extra 250 RPMs after the 10,000 mark, and i ran into a lot of turbo laaaaggg... But I'll give it a shot. I like sticking to the good old initialD NA setup though. Since Im in vacation, i'll have some time to spend with it, hahahaha.

N35QU1K
Last time I popped in the stage 3 on my SS, i lost my extra 250 RPMs after the 10,000 mark, and i ran into a lot of turbo laaaaggg... But I'll give it a shot. I like sticking to the good old initialD NA setup though. Since Im in vacation, i'll have some time to spend with it, hahahaha.

:ill: not stage 3 man!!is sure with stage 3 turbo your lag will be very much!!try stage 1 or 2.i never use stage 3 turbos,thay make the engine responce lack in low-midle rpm and you take a big kick of power so suddenly in high rpm...i hate them! :yuck: in drifting we need the responce of the engine(and the torgue) to brake the traction wherever we want,if you floor it and your engine sleeping for 5 seconds and then gives a burst of power then bye-bye drift,hello wall!!!!!!!:crazy:and noone can uses high rpm in drifting all the time..we are not kazama and suenaga mate!!:(

N35QU1K
Thanks! Hahaha, I like avatar, "I've lost!" Hahahahaha.

Oh, and Dorykiing, when I put the stage 2 turbo, my car's HP drops by like 20...
Hi guys. i keep getting mixed up with quote and reply.

I'm currently drifting in the BP Falken D1GP Savanna RX-7 which is not engine tuned. I've only tuned the parts like suspension, drivetrain, tyres, LSD, etc.

I'm extremely interested in drifting on GT4 and wondered if you could tell me how to get my vids on to the computer. I wass wondering if there was a way to do it via the USB memory stick as i am always transferring pics from GT4 to the computer via the USB memory stick.

I would be extremely happy and i would be able to share my vids with you, but unfortunately i can't (sulk).

HEEEEELLPPP me please!!!!

SUPRALOVER20

USB Stick: Pictures only, not for replays (as far as I know). You need a video capture card or at least a digital camera with a video setting to point at your tv, hahaha. Man, he didnt even comment on my vid... What the fridgenit, man.

That's nice to know; I really appreciate the feedback. I remember the days of watching the team FBI vids and it made me wanna practice drifting until my arms got too tired, hahahaha.

N35QU1K
That's nice to know; I really appreciate the feedback. I remember the days of watching the team FBI vids and it made me wanna practice drifting until my arms got too tired, hahahaha.

your vid is really good. the drifts are clean ( most of my own are pretty sloppy ). I also have tried loads of settings for my ss trueno but it wont drift and i want it to stay NA.

Thks for the recommendations for the videos. Ive got a brand new sony handycam worth £100's. its sure to have something like that.

Nice video. Nice drifts. Nice angle.
i don't know i can drift the trueno pretty good on stock settings just not as good as yours.but for stock you just need to slap some road tires on there then you get a little faster and is all down hill from there. Cause on online you can only use stock cars so yea, like video #4 in mine. Too bad you can't use cars from garage online :( but anyways awesome video keep up the work.

(BRO)The_Brothe
Nice video. Nice drifts. Nice angle.
i don't know i can drift the trueno pretty good on stock settings just not as good as yours.but for stock you just need to slap some road tires on there then you get a little faster and is all down hill from there. Cause on online you can only use stock cars so yea, like video #4 in mine. Too bad you can't use cars from garage online :( but anyways awesome video keep up the work.
Thanks, dude. Man, though, the SS AE86 stock? I'll have to try that out next weekend, unfortuantely, today is my last day of break :(. Break only come around every once in a forever.

Good job N35QU1K much better that time!!!
Really nice lap,,it would be best if some angles were bigger and some drifts were longer..
asthough a very nice lap..:) :)
Well done:tup: 👍

Hahaha, yeah, it took me about a week to get it to that level.... I dunno, I just started playing GT4 friday evening and noticed I was getting some really good runs, and then I decided to make a video last night at like midnight :) Thanks for the feedback guys, very much appreciated.

Back