N35QU1K S.S. AE86 Drift Videos (NEW VIDEOS ADDED 07.16.06)

• Thread starter N35QU1K
  • 85 comments
a112 abarth
Very nice video,it's gonna help all the new drifters here.
Thanks :) I hope it is a good help to all the new drifters out here. But I must tell them to keep in mind that it took me about 8 months of looking for the right settings and practice to figure it out.

I'm downloading the video that i've already watch. It is so good that i'm gonna keep it. Thanks for uploading it.

Err..i made a new video. Feel free to watch and comment. But no streaming..download version only :)

NEW DRIFTING VIDEO(s) ADDED

N35QU1K - S.S. AE86 Nurburgring Drift (Demo), Behind-Car Replay View

I've been working on a drift lap of the Nurburgring for a little while, and I figured I'd upload a vid of me drifting the first few corners, mostly link drifts, both of them the same section, but from two different camera angles.

Thanks, guys. As you know, i really appreciate feedback :) I'll definitely have the final vid out by the end of summer vacation, hahaha. Driving the nurb has definitely sharpened my drift linking skills.

awesome vids N35QU1k those drifts are long enuff to satisfy me...oh and i forgot to thank ucuzz ur the reason im able to drift :dopey: i watched your tutorial over and over and practiced like hell in the AE86 SS version while comparing my drifting to yours until i got. it...thanx man...once again awesome vids

Tevshaun
awesome vids N35QU1k those drifts are long enuff to satisfy me...oh and i forgot to thank ucuzz ur the reason im able to drift :dopey: i watched your tutorial over and over and practiced like hell in the AE86 SS version while comparing my drifting to yours until i got. it...thanx man...once again awesome vids
Wow, really! Well, it gives me a good feeling to know that someone learned from me, hahahaha. I'm glad to hear that my feint tutorial was helpful to you.

Ok after watching the nurb vid, I think that you have some good technique. What I noticed is that you are letting off the gas during the turns. Personally what I would do with the car is stiffen up the rear a tiny bit and lengthen the gearing. That way full throttle drifting could be used and steering and very slight liftoff will get you through the turns.

your very fast......hmm...would you like to join a team of elite drifters?
nice video. i drift that track all the time and oyu could go a bit faster. Your awesome....I actually take the car into the dirt just to shave a couple hundreths of seconds off my time. check out this vid

I take on the JGTC racers, in a drift that is good, but not my best. people call me the takumi of GT4. hope you enjoy, no disrespect

TRi
Ok after watching the nurb vid, I think that you have some good technique. What I noticed is that you are letting off the gas during the turns. Personally what I would do with the car is stiffen up the rear a tiny bit and lengthen the gearing. That way full throttle drifting could be used and steering and very slight liftoff will get you through the turns.
Thanks, TRi, I'll take that into consideration :)

karate_crimson
nice video. i drift that track all the time and oyu could go a bit faster. Your awesome....I actually take the car into the dirt just to shave a couple hundreths of seconds off my time. check out this vid

I take on the JGTC racers, in a drift that is good, but not my best. people call me the takumi of GT4. hope you enjoy, no disrespect

I'm actually already in a team, Phantom Drift, but the leader hasnt contacted me in a while, so I dunno what's going on with PD. Your lap against the JGTCs was pretty cool though; I can feel the turbo in your car (or should I say see). I personally stick to NA, and yes, I've been called the Takumi of GT4 a couple of times as well, heheheh.

Tevshaun
^ whoa....theyve got big teams and all that stuff??!!....also...nesquik do u | link?
I would really, really love to hook up my X-link, but the tutorial is really complicated, but if someone could come up with a video tutorial on how to do it thats really easy to follow, then I'll hook it up. I dunno, I dont wanna shower the X link tutorial thread with stupid questions.

well mine is 324hp and why can you drift better than my car? is it the slower the better or just the setting?

Well, from the say it sounds, you have a turbo in your car (there's really no other way to get it over 244 and still be NA, as far as I know), and the explanation that I can come up with off the top of my head is that you are experiencing turbo lag, and it kills the car's initial acceleration.

Of course, settings have a lot to do with it as well.

And remember: drifting isnt something that someone can learn and master in one day.

hmmm... did you really make and post that video or are you just claiming that you did, knwing fully well that it was done by somebody else?

Latest Posts

Back