Name That Film... By Taglines...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 92 comments
  • 2,824 views
DQuaN
Still just guessing, sounds like a western come to think of it. The Quick and the Dead?

ya thats what i was thinking when i saw that quote. i actually like that movie. isnt it the one with russel crow and he's a prisoner?
 
DQuaN
Still just guessing, sounds like a western come to think of it. The Quick and the Dead?
DQuaN you got it! It's a very often overlooked western that is some of Sam Raimi's best work. Gene Hackman (my fav) is especially evil as the villain, and if you look close there's actually a quick shot of Sharon Stone's knockers! Sorry, that was the 13-year old in me...

Anyway, your go DQuaN.
 
Wow, that was just a guess!! I was gonna say some old Clint Eastwood film but for some reason that just popped into my head!

Next up: "What's slower than a speeding bullet, and able to hit tall buildings at a single bound?"
 
At a wild guess, I'm going to say the remake of Flubber.
 
Nope :)
 
Hellboy?
 
Aww c'mon people.

"What's slower than a speeding bullet, and able to hit tall buildings at a single bound?"

You must be able to guess what type of film this is.
 
Hit quote instead of edit :dunce:
 
AIRPLANE!! I absolutely, positively, HATE that movie, but oh well. Here I go:

"They told him to go to hell...and that's just where he's going!"

This one may not have appeared on the poster, but it was DEFINITELY in the trailers, if you were lucky enough to have been in a theatre back then!!
 
Friday the 13th?

And Airplane is one of the greatest movies EVER. How dare you. :grumpy: :irked: 🤬 :banghead:
 
Ehh, to each his own I guess. But I can't stand movies with humour like that. Anyway, since no one can guess my tagline, i suppose I'll tell ya. It was from Big Trouble In Little China, and can be heard on the trailer if you buy the special edition DVD...

Well, DQuan, you might as well have a go, since it's pretty quiet in here...
 
Can I take his go? That's very good of you.

Here we go "The toys are back in town"
 
Toy Story 2 or Small Soldiers.
 
"She makes dinner. She does windows. She reads bedtime stories. She's a blessing... in disguise.
 
Yep!
 
Alright here we go. "Expect the impossible"
 
Mission Impossible?
 
"One Man's Struggle to Take it Easy"
 
Yes, it is. Although don't take my word for it... :D
 
Famine
Yes, it is. Although don't take my word for it... :D

I'm quite sure it is :cheers: Here's mine. "You're born, you live, you die, you're cloned."
 
Hey man, this ain't the Arnold Schwarzenegger forum!1 Just kidding, it's from (ugh) The 6th Day, is it not?
 
That's one of my fav movies, but I'll see if anyone else can figure it out.
 
Ok it's Payback. here's mine

"They're here to save the world."
 
Armageddon?

you used the wrong "their"... :dunce: ;)
 
Back