Name That Film... By Taglines...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 92 comments
  • 2,824 views
I stand corrected. But it's not Armageddon.
 
This sounds so familiar.... If I hear the answer, I will be kicking myslef over the obvious...
 
I don't want you to hurt yourself, so just keep churning out those taglines.
 
Well the correct answer is Ghostbusters. If anyone else wants to pose a tagline, go for it!
 
"Every man dies, not every man lives."
 
Are you going to wait for confirmation from Nemo?
 
As nothing has happened around here for a while, I'll take the next go unless anyone objects.

"In the future, one man is the law.".
 
I thought the Judge Dredd tagline was,

"In the future, one man is judge, jury, and executioner."
 
Here's and easy one...

"I'm gettin' too old for this ****"
 
Swift
Here's and easy one...

"I'm gettin' too old for this ****"
Are you sure that's an actual "Tagline" and not just a quote from the movie? Remember, a tagline appears on the poster or VHS/DVD coverbox of a movie.

But there IS a thread for quotes, called "Movie Quotes With A Twist", also located in the Movies & TV forum...!
 
Anderton
Are you sure that's an actual "Tagline" and not just a quote from the movie? Remember, a tagline appears on the poster or VHS/DVD coverbox of a movie.

But there IS a thread for quotes, called "Movie Quotes With A Twist", also located in the Movies & TV forum...!

My bad....

Thne how about this one.


"You'll believe a man can fly!"
 
Swift
"You'll believe a man can fly!"
Cue the music. Superman

Not just your basic, average, everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill fairy tale.
Drop your sword.
 
Here's part of one I found but not all of it as it would give it away.

"He was never in time for his classes..."
 
Matrixhasu77
"He was never in time for his classes..."
Gotta be Back to the Future

And you skipped my tagline. Of course, I didn't put quotes around it so:

"Not just your basic, average, everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill fairy tale. Drop your sword."
 
TB
Gotta be Back to the Future

And you skipped my tagline. Of course, I didn't put quotes around it so:

"Not just your basic, average, everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill fairy tale. Drop your sword."

Sorry. I posted one because I had gotten one right earlier. You're right about mine. Hook? I really don't know.
 
How about this one........"At my signal, unleash hell."
 
m@goo
How about this one........"At my signal, unleash hell."
If you would have said "A hero will rise," it would have fit the thread and also been much harder. Your quote should have gone here :dopey:

By the way, it's Gladiator.

"The courage of an eagle, the strength of a panther and the power of a God."
 
TB
If you would have said "A hero will rise," it would have fit the thread and also been much harder. Your quote should have gone here :dopey:

By the way, it's Gladiator.

"The courage of an eagle, the strength of a panther and the power of a God."

The answer is ..... The Beastmaster.

Easy one "Grace's doctor is worried about the state of her joints... "
 
It' Saving Grace.

"He's not looking for trouble...He's wearing it."
 
demon of speed
It' Saving Grace.

"He's not looking for trouble...He's wearing it."


Saving Grace is spot on and yours is The Tuxedo.

Give this one a go

"They Don't Call It The Curse For Nothing"
 
It's Ginger Snaps.

How aboout this: "The maximum force of the future".
 
Back