Name that tune (movie soundtracks)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danoff
  • 184 comments
  • 11,298 views
Nope.

Hint: John Carpenter
 
Nope.

Hint: John Carpenter

Yea it kinda sounded like him, but the only thing I'm familiar with there is Escape from New York, and it didn't sound like that.
 
2nd Hint:

Stephan King novel, turned film.
 
Yup danoff
 
I've never seen the film, only the trailers, but I'm gonna guess Braveheart.
 
Sorry no clue for that one.
 
Dont think its a film I've seen. Maybe someone else can get it right.
 
So... what is it? lol
 
That second link is definitely not work-safe. I have no idea what movie it's from.
 
Gone in 60 seconds.
 
Nope.
 
Nope.

Edited original post.
 
I doesn't sound like The Ring. Sixth Sense is out. It's not Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Psycho, The Shining, or the Exorcist.

It sounds modern, and it sounds like a horror flick in which people are trapped at some point, which is why I thought Saw (not that I've seen the movie Saw).

How about white noise? I'm just guessing modern horror flicks at this point.
 
Nope, wrong genre too.
 
DQ
Easy if..... you know it

Really chilling soundtrack. It made the movie.

Those links were supposed to be different. Here they are again with an extra one (although it is very similar to the original.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002LCG/?tag=gtplanet-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002LCG/?tag=gtplanet-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002LCG/?tag=gtplanet-20

that would be full metal jacket sir. first and last link is when pile loses it; second is when they get the sniper.
 
Back