Name that tune (movie soundtracks)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danoff
  • 184 comments
  • 11,308 views
It's definitely not Rocky, I was thinking of Tom Cruises grin when I heared thoes two, not because I think it's a Tom Cruise film, but I associate his grin with cheesy films like TopGun and Days of Thunder. Neither of which were 85 films anyway.
 
What year was Cocktail?
 
But I think it was a cheesey film.
 
Well well well....

Hear me! (amazon.com)

I guess it's kinda easy... but it's the last OST that came to my mind... I can't listen to my favs on amazon.com....

For some reason winamp opens that clip and the name is listed inside. Try another one. All I did was copy link location of the wmp clip listed by the track. Then I pasted the link here.
 
This is quite easy to cheat at, you know...
 
We'll have to play by the honor system.
 
The Matrix
 
Yup, Revolutions. Your turn.
 
The Rock?
 
Hmm, got no clue. Sounds like an epic......

random guess..... Da Vinci Code. lol
 
The first few seconds of that latest clip sound familiar but I can't place the film!
 
Back