Name that tune (movie soundtracks)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danoff
  • 184 comments
  • 11,307 views
I don't know what it is but I like it. Somebody get it so I can go hear what it sounds like with real instruments!
 
Scarface
Carlitos way
Donnie Brasco
Bronx Tale
Casino

I know its cheating but if we dont guess it this thread is going to go down the pan for being too boring
 
Firebird
You dumb buggers, it's from The Untouchables.

:D

It's been a while since I've seen that one. :indiff:

Still your turn.
 
Saving Private Ryan.

Next. This one is gonna be tough.
 

Attachments

Hint: It's by Vangelis
 
Ok too tough. That was 1492 Conquest of Paradise.

Here's an easier one.
 

Attachments

I'm gonna freaking kick myself when you say what this one is, but I give up.
 
It's got Jim Carrey in it.
 
Is it Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind??

Dammit, I know I've heard it somewhere.
 
Ok my turn I guess.

This isn't the greatest rendition of this song, but the theme comes across alright. It's prettier than this.
 

Attachments

Awesome song. Someone please guess so I can find out what song it is.
 
danoff
Ok my turn I guess.

This isn't the greatest rendition of this song, but the theme comes across alright. It's prettier than this.

Link's broken...


;)
 
Right click. Save as next.mid. :)
 
Robin Hood prince of thieves?


;)
 
Sorry about the delay.

That tune was from Legends of the Fall - an excellent soundtrack. I didn't care for the movie though.

Here's the next one and I can gaurantee that the first person to download this will get to post the next song. Don't guess it if you don't want to post another one.
 

Attachments

It really is an easy tune.
 
I haven't been in here in the longest time. The tune's from Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark. But I'm too lazy to find my own tune to post, since apparently no one's come in here but me and you in the last three months danoff.
 
I still come in here from time to time. I knew the answer, but couldn't think of another tune to put up so I didn't guess.

Actually, I tried looking for the Black Hawk Down theme in MIDI format to put up, but no luck. :indiff:
 
Sounds like a Rocky movie or something vaguely similar.
 
Back