nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
As everyone else is saying, try taking a break. It'll help tremendously and your shots will be even better when you get back.

Hmm, not sure if my words are actual advice, but I kinda waited through it. After around 3 weeks passed it was easier to get some inspiration (or it coulda been because I was sick and had nuttn' to do).

Nanabu - I know exactly how you feel mate.

I was getting seriously bogged down with the repetitiveness of it all, then my PS3 broke. After about a month I managed to get it fixed, and I must admit the break from shooting and editing did me a world of good.

I've found just recently that I'm inspired by other people's shots more and more including your good self. The talent on here has shot through the roof just recently - the editing on a lot of shots is top notch and I've found myself trying to imitate some peoples' styles. Also new members have injected a bit of life into the community - Leeislee amongst others.

But yes - I agree the tracks, cars and locations are getting very tiresome for me too. At the end of the day, GT5 is now quite an old game, and GT6 cannot come quick enough for me. I only hope the new release rectifies some of the more annoying elements of GT5. Stuff like the clunky menu system (why not just have a 'home' button on every screen? Or something like 'Little Big Planet' where a button activates a little console so you can immediately access different sections?).

I also hope the camera is tweaked to include new features like saving your last settings (I hate having to switch ratios and modes ALL THE TIME!). Perhaps a true free-roaming camera?

All this doesn't inspire me to fire up the game and get shooting anymore. Which is a shame. I'm always of the mindset of 'Oh, dya know what - I can't be bothered'...

All I can say is don't feel that you have to come up with new and exciting shots every few days. I certainly don't - I only post when I feel 'in the mood' these days. Which I've found is now getting less and less...

It'd be a shame to lose ya - perhaps a few weeks off is needed? :)

thx miklad , well we don´t know each other very good but your words helped me alot mate cheers

^+1

You need to buy route X dlc :lol::lol::lol:

I know that feeling :) Sometimes I feel the same. Just try not to think about it all the time.

Your shots are always amazing and unique and it's always pleasure to visit your gallery 👍👍👍

route X ? done :P

I agree with Miklad, and I remember you telling me at one point that you are not so good at editing standard cars. Maybe you should try to get better at it, because there are a lot of standards that need clean up jobs. Have you seen Nato's tutorial? You could start there.

just testing his tutorial .. damn nato is good :D

As everyone else is saying, try taking a break. It'll help tremendously and your shots will be even better when you get back.
++
Hmm, not sure if my words are actual advice, but I kinda waited through it. After around 3 weeks passed it was easier to get some inspiration (or it coulda been because I was sick and had nuttn' to do).
++

alright , took a breake got back to gt5 and in my freetime i even updated my website http://www.suralmustafa.at/

it was total bad , worthless to visit it , not organized and so on but i finally managed to clean it up , it still needs alot of work to finish it but it´s a start :D

doing a standard-cars photoshoot next week soemtime , would be nice to see some friends in the lobby .

thanks alot folks <3

alright , took a breake got back to gt5 and in my freetime i even updated my website http://www.suralmustafa.at/

it was total bad , worthless to visit it , not organized and so on but i finally managed to clean it up , it still needs alot of work to finish it but it´s a start :D
The pictures show great effort and the site is looking good for its beginning. Try not to finish it quickly just to get it completely ready for the public, a great amount of time and effort is recommended.

guys this is a very simple version of my 360° pciture ,.. because i could not find a nice hosting place to share it so i hope you can give me some advice

http://megaswf.com/s/2512080

sop what do you think ?
Not too shabby. Keep on practicing to master another skill out of your several others. :sly:

Really... really... really nice... set nanabu... :drool::drool::drool:👍

I know what you feeling nanabu, but please, don't give up, if you give up the photomode competitions and galleries will lost a great member... :(:(

Your website is really really nice - very clean and professional. 👍
That 360 is amazing! Love to see more of those. :)

sorry folks for the dealy, had to reformat my pc again since my gfx cards died, this new asus is awesome by the way :D

anyway it´s been a while but i promise i do finish my work , whats coming up ? it will be a virtual walk trough the photomode places , like kyoto ... so you can see 360° at one end and then click to see the other side of kyoto in 360° and so on , but until then , here is my photomode tournament entry and one other shot , unfortunately i didn´t make it into the 2nd round , was quite suprised tbh :/

this picture belongs to MARKITO i only edited a little bit, visit his flickr page , he is doing rly great work and is one of the best " newcomers " for me

my entry , which didn t made it , maybe you guys can tell me what was so bad ?

and my reject

thx alot for your kindness and your support , cheers :D

Honestly I don't know why you didn't get more votes. I liked it quite a lot. I think yours was one of the most edited looking shot on the 2.0 side, so I was surprised you didn't get as many votes for it being an editing competition. That celica shot is great 👍

I really love your entry. I'm fan of this kind of bloom effect. And i find angle and composition also great...

Really great pics, Mustafa. Especially the edit and the reject.
Dunno if others agree, but I think the problem with your entry is too much blur and light on it. And since I'm probably the biggest "manual blur" hater of the site (at least the heavy blur), I suspect it's more the light - it kinda covers the front of the car in a bad way.

Damn, now I feel bad for criticizing too much.:(
Well I'll just say why the editing on the first pic is so awesome - it's... uhm, balanced. The blur isn't too heavy and the border between lit up and darker areas is pretty smooth
so it lokks natural. Great job.👍

Great stuff as always Nanabu. I think maybe SMfan has it right. The light might be a little too much, but otherwise, cool editing. You did a fantastic job with Markito's pic - nice realism.

Yeah would have to agree the edit just has a bit too much washed out light, but it's still a good edit. I like your rejected shot. Nice composition and vibrant edit.

I'll agree with the above as well. The reason I didn't vote for your entry is that because of the bloom the car looks blurred. It forces you to look at parts of the car which aren't blurred like the bumper and amuse plate. It's just really odd.

Nice photos! :)👍
Agreed with SMfan, lighting is probably the reason you didn't get enough votes to qualify for the top 16. :indiff:

these are just a few of many pictures i amde from the past few photoshootings , Next week it will be my 2nd year anniversary on GTplanet and i will be doing a biiig update and finish the 360° pictures , and i hope we can have a nice photoshoot with lots of people

thx alot for all the messages and comment and support :D

These are great! I'm looking forward to your anniversary set. 👍
I would love to get in on an online photoshoot - the only time I'm available is Saturday and Sunday mornings NZ time. I'm 12 hours ahead of you so say 9 - 10 am Sat/Sun for me is 9 - 10 pm Fri/Sat for you so I guess that could work sometime. :)

Today 2 years agoo i signed up here and i don´t regret 1 minute of it :D

A Short Preview of what is coming next week since i am at home , holidaaaays YAAAY !! :D

whats coming up ? some stuff i decided to make , like virtual tours and panoramas and i will show off my very best pictures and explain why i like them so much , and will talk about people here who have had alot of influence on my editing .

on flickr , right click on pciture and then click "original size "

thx alot to all the people on gtplanet who supported me this 2 years :) cheers guys

Nice panoramas nanabu. Love the colours/toning of the second one. 👍 Slight thing though, I would have been more comfortable with it if the car wasn't so close to the edge.
But it's still a great photo. :)

Is the the first one a 360°?

And congratulations on your 2 year anni, hopefully many more to come. 👍

Back