nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
Awesome panoramas! :drool:
Congrats on the 2-year anniversary, and I hope you will continue producing photos of such fantastic quality! 👍

The first 2 are really interesting, I like the abstract feel. The other shots are nice too. 👍

All pics are fantastic! Outstanding work with the composition, tones and lighting:tup:!

Great work on the panoaramas the page before, love the way you've worked with angles on the first one. And that last set is amazing, my fav' is the GTconcept one : love the toning & light in it.

Stunning shots! :drool:
Danke schöön :)
Really lovin' that Red GT. :drool:
i tell you , if you put the lightning down to - 4 you can get amazing pictures on route X !
GPR
The first 2 are really interesting, I like the abstract feel. The other shots are nice too. 👍
Thx mate !!
Happy New Year!

Love the 1st one!!!
lol a bit too late but happy new year to you too :D
I have to be sticky with Yellow Arrows. Superb!

But the two first one are truly awesome too.
I love the yellow arrows pic too ! thx :D

All pics are fantastic! Outstanding work with the composition, tones and lighting:tup:!
Thank you very much mate :D i need to visit your gallery again , you have some very impressive pictures too :D
Great work on the panoaramas the page before, love the way you've worked with angles on the first one. And that last set is amazing, my fav' is the GTconcept one : love the toning & light in it.

Merci beaucoup Kodje !

Thanks alot for the support guys , much appreciated!!

Here is a small Update , i´ve done something new and was playing arround and then i found out how to do this " painting" style :D oh man i love photoshop :D

make sure wo see them in fullsize

Tell me wich one you like more or don´t like at all :D

Cheers !​

I actually like the first one, feel like it lends itself well to a paint style. 👍 Interesting idea too. :)

Pretty cool, I have tried that effect, or at least something similar and it always seems to turn out tacky... But this proves it can be done, and done well!

I'm not a big fan of artistic-like filters but I have to say you did a great job with the first one. It really looks like painting, specially thanks to the texture that resembles the texture found in a canvas.

Beetle art! Love it! Stick them on a canvas and put 'em up! Great job on the photos before as well Nanabu - I love the 3rd and 4th photos in particular - great realism. Yellow for the win!

thanks alot for the kind words, but this is a bit more important to know

i got an emal from a dude and he send me a link o this website

http://wallpaperswide.com/ferrari_enzo-wallpapers.html

yes this picture belongs to me and no one ever asked me to use it .

I suggest you go there http://wallpaperswide.com/gran_turismo-desktop-wallpapers.html and look for your work , maybe one of your pics is there. i have send an email to the website admin i do hope they delete it , if not .. i actually dont know what to do against that :/

thanks alot for the kind words, but this is a bit more important to know

i got an emal from a dude and he send me a link o this website

http://wallpaperswide.com/ferrari_enzo-wallpapers.html

yes this picture belongs to me and no one ever asked me to use it .

I suggest you go there http://wallpaperswide.com/gran_turismo-desktop-wallpapers.html and look for your work , maybe one of your pics is there. i have send an email to the website admin i do hope they delete it , if not .. i actually dont know what to do against that :/

At least they link to your flickr account and post you as author. I suppose you will have to wait to response...

The license terms on flickr are there, but i'm completely null on this scenario. Hope anyone brings light!

I'm not sure if you can do anything. It's a shot from GT5 and I suppose the copyright is PD's...

I'm not 100% sure about this but if that site doesn't sell the wallpapers it's OK. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that people use others work without any permission or at least a simple "hi, I will use your WP"...lol

ps: Your signature should be in the Wallpaper though

edit: And they have a link to your Flkr... not bad

Haha, i've had so much work i've created stolen and used online by people. Sadly, if you share anything online it is vulnerable to theft. I only ever share things now in small format, that way people who steal it won't really be able to print posters or artwork etc because it'll look pixelated.

It happens mate and to behonest, a picture from GT5 that gets used elsewhere wouldn't bother me much, it's my personal and professional work that bugs me more. 👍

also, that site seems to have some of the worst GT5 pictures i've seen. shockingly bad. who'd want to use them anyway?

Love the beetle paintings - they lend themselves well to that style. 👍 :)

As to the copyright issue, I'm sure PD and/or Sony own the rights to all photos taken in GT5. At any rate they should definitely have asked for your permission before using your photo and should remove it at your request, if they don't however I don't think you can do anything much other than make a complaint to PD/Sony. :ill:

Haha, i've had so much work i've created stolen and used online by people. Sadly, if you share anything online it is vulnerable to theft. I only ever share things now in small format, that way people who steal it won't really be able to print posters or artwork etc because it'll look pixelated.

It happens mate and to behonest, a picture from GT5 that gets used elsewhere wouldn't bother me much, it's my personal and professional work that bugs me more. 👍

also, that site seems to have some of the worst GT5 pictures i've seen. shockingly bad. who'd want to use them anyway?

Indeed! I think nanabu's shot is the only exception :D

Back