NASCAR at 901bhp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sir_Flynn
  • 7 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
101
England
Bedfordshire
Messages
Sir_Flynn
I read on this forum that a NASCAR will max at 901 bhp. I have 2 now and they both max at 892 bhp. Anyone know why?
 
They might not be broken in or need an oil change
 
Iv used both in a 2 hour endurance race and both have clean oil, odd that they both have the same bhp. Just hoping it will help me with the daytona race
 
I have never had a Nascar go above 892bhp. Where did someone say they max at 901bhp?
 
Now that I think about it, I think I remember someone saying the Gamestop nascar is more powerful, but I'm not too sure. I know my Jeff Gordon car has 89x HP.
 
I do not remeber exactly but my Nascar was way past the limit that was maximum for nascar in that seasonal event.(Dale Earnhardt, Jr. car)
 
Now that I think about it, I think I remember someone saying the Gamestop nascar is more powerful

Someone may have said that but I have that car and believe me it's exactly the same as the other ones.
 
Back