NASCAR Invitational II (Sunday 13th February) *Read first post and post #69*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuzzy
  • 88 comments
  • 4,905 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the open lobby? Clean racin?
 
Ill add u (Fuzzy) 2night if that's cool?
 
I'm working on assignments today but I'll keep an eye here if your going to get a lobby going Fuzzy :D

Needed to tweak the trans or something else to hold it to 70MPH.

Last words from me, dont rage quit. I know the wave around rules / lucky dog rules so you are in with a chance regardless. 100 laps is a long distance.
 
My lounge is up.
 
I'll be in soon....gotta send the wife off shopping first:)
 
Wave around rule - If anyone gets damage in a wreck, they obviously have to pit. Anyone who doesnt have damage stay out and pit the following lap.
Now if the guys who have pitted to have there damage repaired, come out infront of those who didnt, they must go to the back of the line. Pull below yellow line and let them past.
 
Last edited:
Right, after testing as myself as host things are not looking good for tomorrow. Too much lag and headset issues. Now I will not host tomorrow, but if anyone else wants to host then feel free to do so. I'm really sorry about this, I hope the event can still go ahead.
 
Looks like Premier Sports is showing free to view right now of the Shootout, in UK

NICE
 
sounds great,sign me up:tup:
 
fuzz ill host this if you want in either a open room or my lounge we will talk more in the game
 
PM Sent - Willing to participate if you are struggling for entries.
 
Sorry guys, looks like family issues are going to get in the way today.

Sorry to let you down.
 
Looks like we start this at 1pm? EST
 
Can I come over to play?
 
Fiend Request sent
 
My projector is actin a fool, think the bulb has given up the ghost. It's working at the moment, but shuts itself off whenever it wants, as of last night. If I'm not there, you'll know why.
 
Can't make it anyway... sorry guys. Best of luck though!
 
I also can't make it. Ah well, can't make 'em all. :)
 
Ahh... Re-run anyone?
 
Although once we opend up a public room and filled it with 9 regulars and used the other spots for whoever joined....we did not have any dsc's except for the ones that got Gtuuks boot:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back