M Mustang_91D Messages 27 United States Messages Mustang_91D Mar 31, 2014 #1 I was wondering if anyone has a good tune or idea of how to gold the NASCAR event? Best I've done was 3rd.
I was wondering if anyone has a good tune or idea of how to gold the NASCAR event? Best I've done was 3rd.
DaBomm4 Messages 1,337 Wisconsin Messages DaBomm4 Messages DaBomm16 Mar 31, 2014 #2 In the tuning forum, @XS has created a tuning directory. Here is the section just for the Nascar tunes.
In the tuning forum, @XS has created a tuning directory. Here is the section just for the Nascar tunes.
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Mar 31, 2014 #3 Mustang_91D I was wondering if anyone has a good tune or idea of how to gold the NASCAR event? Best I've done was 3rd. Click to expand... Willow springs: tcs 0, abs 5. Easy win. Superspeedways: tunes are important, but if you don't have one, try to hold second and draft after the final corner to avoid collisions. Can't remember the other one.
Mustang_91D I was wondering if anyone has a good tune or idea of how to gold the NASCAR event? Best I've done was 3rd. Click to expand... Willow springs: tcs 0, abs 5. Easy win. Superspeedways: tunes are important, but if you don't have one, try to hold second and draft after the final corner to avoid collisions. Can't remember the other one.
R rbrtcnnll Messages 2 Stanley Messages rbrtcnnll Mar 31, 2014 #4 do the NASCAR setups from GT5 work in GT6?
DolHaus Messages 3,864 Saltash Messages Dolhaus Mar 31, 2014 #5 rbrtcnnll do the NASCAR setups from GT5 work in GT6? Click to expand... If you remove any added camber then they should be close enough. Worked for me at least
rbrtcnnll do the NASCAR setups from GT5 work in GT6? Click to expand... If you remove any added camber then they should be close enough. Worked for me at least
XS Lurker Premium Messages 2,037 Colorado Mar 31, 2014 #6 rbrtcnnll do the NASCAR setups from GT5 work in GT6? Click to expand... Yes but ride height isn't an exact match, so just use your gut on that. Camber should be set to zero in GT6, and transmission tuning is not an exact match. I think that's about it.
rbrtcnnll do the NASCAR setups from GT5 work in GT6? Click to expand... Yes but ride height isn't an exact match, so just use your gut on that. Camber should be set to zero in GT6, and transmission tuning is not an exact match. I think that's about it.