NASCAR Racer Says Esports Race Team Deals Make "Real Race Car Drivers Want To Puke"

Simply put playing a computer game doesnt take up to much energy to do.
When it comes to emotorsports, you might want to have another think about that. Sure, not exactly as physical as two hours of racing a car around, but there's a degree of exertion.

Then again, many types of skills contest have a limited amount of physical exertion. It doesn't make it lazy to watch the most skilled people doing it, especially if you watch and learn how to do it better yourself.

Sim racing will quite possibly be the new grassroots of motorsport one day. The sooner this guy accepts that, the less bitter he’ll be.

When it comes to emotorsports, you might want to have another think about that. Sure, not exactly as physical as two hours of racing a car around, but there's a degree of exertion.

Then again, many types of skills contest have a limited amount of physical exertion. It doesn't make it lazy to watch the most skilled people doing it, especially if you watch and learn how to do it better yourself.

Very true. If you are deep into esports as a competitor whether its racing or any other version of competitive games(FPS games or Rocket League) there is always the mental exertion you get from being in the highly competitive arena.

Even as a causal competitor you still work that mental exertion if you find yourself in a tight race or a close competitive game.

I'm not sure I am familiar with what a Brian Kesolowski is, But he gives the impression of a toxic douchebag who is very sad on the inside because his tweets make it so easy to dislike this guy on the outside.

Since the outbreak and all that is happening with real-life drivers heading to the sims I've thought about this idiot more than once. He looked dumb when he said it but now he looks especially dumb. Maybe he should just go back to working at the gas station or auto repair shop.

Since the outbreak and all that is happening with real-life drivers heading to the sims I've thought about this idiot more than once. He looked dumb when he said it but now he looks especially dumb. Maybe he should just go back to working at the gas station or auto repair shop.
My thoughts exactly, I was like this guy got left way behind and is unable to adapt. Now if he said, its just not my thing. Fair enough, But he has the worst **** for attitude about it, Like we are a community of losers because we can't just simply throw down a mil on a car and crew.

****ing troglodyte.

Back