Finished NASCAR Road Racing + Plymouth XNR (Sunday Classic Racing) Pimiki Double Champion!!!

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by Sick Cylinder, Jun 12, 2015.

?

Do you have any of these cars? Information check for future race series

Poll closed Aug 2, 2015.
  1. Ford GT40 Mark 1 (2.8m credits)

100.0%
  2. Ferrari 250 GTO (20m credits)

29.4%
  3. Alfa Romeo TZ2 (10m credits)

41.2%
  4. Jaguar XJ13 (20m credits)

64.7%
  5. Ferrari 330 P4 (20m credits)

47.1%
  6. Chaparral 2D (3.75m credits)

82.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IfAndOr

IfAndOr Premium

I knew it. You are Father Christmas.:D

You have to get all those presents organised and the reindeer need to be taxed and MOT'd.

reefer, John Wells, Cu3e and 4 others like this.
  2. polysmut

polysmut Premium

If only I was as magical as he is. I'd give myself time on GT as a present for being well behaved.

3. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder Premium

I think he is a Secret Agent on Her Majesty's Secret Service - "My name is Bridge - James Bridge". I'm not sure what he does for Her Majesty at that time of year though - perhaps it's to do with leaves rather than Christmas presents?

Cu3e, S_Bridge, John Wells and 2 others like this.
  4. GTP_TLE152

GTP_TLE152

Thanks for the kind words Sick :),

I've had a great time racing you guys. Well organised, clean and competitive racing - One of my best ever races was the second round of Silverstone with Pimki, where it was pretty much nose to tail, side by side action where I almost got him around the outside of Stowe.

I've been in many leagues over the past 5 years, which included F1 and GT5, but this is definitely the best league I've raced to date, you've done a great job so keep it up Sick! I'll make sure when I'm back that I'll rejoin (hopefully another NASCAR league :bowdown:) or if I'm back home for a weekend, join for a 1 off race?

Thanks, I've had a great time and will definitely return at some point to race with you guys again, not just a great set of drivers but people as well :cheers:

5. IfAndOr

IfAndOr Premium

It gets lonely lapping by yourself so I thought I'd keep you company and have a go at touge at the same time. Trying to stay as close as possible without touching, but the lack of brake lights on the NASCAR's resulted in a couple of light taps.

I was running out of laps to catch those ahead so... See above.
    I would have been closer to you at the finish but my last corner of the last race power slide didn't end very well!

Another interesting series Sick. I enjoyed the NASCAR's and probably would have been a bit more competitive if I'd have put my mind to it. Must try harder next series. :)
    It's been good racing with you all once again. Hopefully I'll see you in the next one.

And yes, all the best in your studies @GTP_TLE152 :tup:

Harsk100, buybon355, Cu3e and 4 others like this.
  6. eran0004

eran0004 Premium

As an homage to Graeme Wight Junior, I made a hillclimb course at the Eifel map :D
    Here with the 1983 WSR F3 car:

S_Bridge, John Wells, Flaco13 and 2 others like this.
  7. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder Premium

Very good - like one of the European hillclimb rounds as those are longer whereas the British hillclimb courses are normally very short. I look forward to trying it later thanks Eran.

S_Bridge and John Wells like this.
  8. eran0004

eran0004 Premium

The pictures from Nürburgring. The last two pictures are me and Lex going side by side through the last chicane on the last lap of the first Nascar race :cheers:

Nürburgring GP_F.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg