NASCAR Road Racing + Plymouth XNR (Sunday Classic Racing) Pimiki Double Champion!!!Finished 

Do you have any of these cars? Information check for future race series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew it. You are Father Christmas.:D

If only I was as magical as he is. I'd give myself time on GT as a present for being well behaved.

I think he is a Secret Agent on Her Majesty's Secret Service - "My name is Bridge - James Bridge". I'm not sure what he does for Her Majesty at that time of year though - perhaps it's to do with leaves rather than Christmas presents?

A special mention has to made for the incredible performance in Nascar of @GTP_TLE152 . He was only able to attend 10 races, but he scored 4 first places and 4 second places. We wish him all the best with his studying and hope he gets time to race in the future after his work is done - studies first!

View attachment 453206

Thanks for the kind words Sick :),

I've had a great time racing you guys. Well organised, clean and competitive racing - One of my best ever races was the second round of Silverstone with Pimki, where it was pretty much nose to tail, side by side action where I almost got him around the outside of Stowe.

I've been in many leagues over the past 5 years, which included F1 and GT5, but this is definitely the best league I've raced to date, you've done a great job so keep it up Sick! I'll make sure when I'm back that I'll rejoin (hopefully another NASCAR league :bowdown:) or if I'm back home for a weekend, join for a 1 off race?

Thanks, I've had a great time and will definitely return at some point to race with you guys again, not just a great set of drivers but people as well :cheers:

It seemed as if IFAndOr was deliberately staying behind rather than trying to pass
It gets lonely lapping by yourself so I thought I'd keep you company and have a go at touge at the same time. Trying to stay as close as possible without touching, but the lack of brake lights on the NASCAR's resulted in a couple of light taps.

I think IfAndOr stopped to change his plugs or have a cup of tea at the side of the track
I was running out of laps to catch those ahead so... See above.
I would have been closer to you at the finish but my last corner of the last race power slide didn't end very well!

Another interesting series Sick. I enjoyed the NASCAR's and probably would have been a bit more competitive if I'd have put my mind to it. Must try harder next series. :)
It's been good racing with you all once again. Hopefully I'll see you in the next one.

And yes, all the best in your studies @GTP_TLE152 👍

For those having trouble with the single seater FGT (which includes me!) have a look at Graeme Wight Junior's winning run in his Predator V10 hillclimb car. He stalls the car so skip until 1.28 if you want to miss that and the run is all over by 2.18.

As an homage to Graeme Wight Junior, I made a hillclimb course at the Eifel map :D
Here with the 1983 WSR F3 car:

The pictures from Nürburgring. The last two pictures are me and Lex going side by side through the last chicane on the last lap of the first Nascar race :cheers:

Nürburgring GP_F.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg

Back