NASCAR Seasonal

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 498 comments

W3H5

Premium
Thailand
Thailand
So, as of 1:12 PM 29/8, Beijing time, there are no updates available on either the NASCAR seasonal races or the bug fixes.

They're supposedly going live on the 29th (possibly 30th) but as of yet, 1 hour off Japanese time, I've yet to find any new updates.

Keep it posted here if you have any news or the updates go live in your area.

I'll be checking in within 8 hours of now to notify any changes, providing I'm not beaten to it!

Happy downloads. 👍

I hope PD selected the tracks, cars, AI, laps, etc. correctly. But all in all, I'll be anticipating its arrival :)

I think the NASCAR event is going up after maintenance at 3 - 4 gmt . 24 hours from now.

Last edited:
Still no sign of an update or NASCAR seasonal, I'll check again later.

The time stated was 6AM, so 6 hours from now (if I converted correctly).

The notice I got for both the event and the maintenance said 11pm on the 29th. About 21 hours from now in the CST timezone. :yuck:

Yesterday, the date appeared to be the 30th (UK), which is annoying cos it's currently a bank holiday and would've been ideal for staying in to play games, since it's bound to rain.

Actually, I just checked outside and it's sunny!

Alright, thanks. Damn, I can't wait for this event to go live. Well, back to Infamous 2 for the time being :D.

So, as of 1:12 PM 29/8, Beijing time, there are no updates available on either the NASCAR seasonal races or the bug fixes.

They're supposedly going live on the 29th (possibly 30th) but as of yet, 1 hour off Japanese time, I've yet to find any new updates.

Keep it posted here if you have any news or the updates go live in your area.

I'll be checking in within 8 hours of now to notify any changes, providing I'm not beaten to it!

Happy downloads. 👍

It says 30th, 5.00am CEST, which should be 30th, 11:00h CST.
look here for conversion.

I think we've all been had here chaps. It looks like its not coming until tomorrow/very late tonight.

Alright, this was a fun seasonal and I have the complete Jeff Gordon suit and helmet in my collection now. Great!

August 30th, 5:00 GMT+1

If thats only for 5:00 they can ******************************* I'm sleeping then

Looks like it will start at Midnight for me. Which is fine, because I do not work tomorrow. Sweeeeet....

I had my #14 Impala all nice and broken in, from winning the current seasonal, 24H Nür with it over and over. (Coming in first at a lap time of approx 7:50s) After a few chassis and engine rebuilds, and a great tune for road racing, I'm ready to take the win.

PD just should have announced this for Aug 30th, for it only comes out 1 hour before midnight tonight. ETA 13 hours to go.

Do you think that you'll get one item, either the suit or the helmet, for first, then have to race for second to get the other thing. Could be tricky, considering how close Nascar races can be!

im still having a hard time winning in Aspec nascar challege so probably i will also have a hard time winning on the nascar seasonals.

Still no sign of the seasonal or the update at this end. It's now the 30th here and nothing. :(

Back