NASCAR Thread.

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 4,200 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
LSX
I seriously can't give away two tower tickets to today's Drive 4COPD 300!

No one I know wants them... I can't go, I guess no one else can either.

If this was a couple months ago...

LSX
I seriously can't give away two tower tickets to today's Drive 4COPD 300!

No one I know wants them... I can't go, I guess no one else can either.
If this would have been posted yesterday I would have taken those tix in a snap.

If I would have known sooner than today I would have. I never knew there was anyone close to Daytona/Flagler/St.Aug.

I'll still have good seats :lol: on my couch!

It looked like a great race tille the 2 car stuff started. I vote they add exploding bumpers or something to stop this menace to restrictor plate racing.

02civicsi, I'd get rid of that before a mod sees it if I were you. Have you read this before?

I still don't see whats completely wrong with the 2-car tango. It was bound to happen the moment the COT was introduced and seeing as I still cars trying to pass for the lead (as opposed to a boring one-line parade with no one even trying), I'm not bothered. Its not what we've become accustomed to, but neither is the car or track.

Watching 4 cars have an 11 second lead on every other car sucks.

And did we not have this at Talladega too? It was usually two cars less, but same result.

I knew it was going to hppen as they were getting off turn 4 and the red car had a huge run and got pushed out. I swear By myself I make better commentries than the 6 guys ESPN has.

That old guy is wrong almost 100% of the time.

nascar ruined the racing with the cot. there was no need to introduce the cot

The 2 car draft is more of a product of the new surface than the cars.

And yes, ESPN does have terrible commentators.

That old guy is wrong almost 100% of the time.

DW? Nah he's pretty good. He just needs to lern how to shut up and let others talk sometimes. Last night he had "speechless" moment when his brother won, the speechless meant he only talked for 10 minutes non stop nd repeated everything multiple times.

No there's another old guy that nobody knows his name. He's wrong every time he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back