NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room open.
 
Last edited:
30mins to quali.
 
Won't be there got to help my dad. But I will be there next week.
 
15 min to quali.
 
Quali pushed back to 10 to, to allow time for people to get in, just 10 in at moment.

Quali in 3 mins, start 10 past.
 
Last edited:
Greatest race in this series history. Amazing. caution-free, Spurgy out of gas, RPH fends off 3 RPM trucks at the last urn. INCREDIBLE :cheers:

Result:

01 RPH
02 Neljack
03 Furi
04 Chris
05 Jammy
06 Spurgy
07 Mitch -1
08 Fox -1
09 Smuffy DNF
10 Chqr DNF
11 Ganon DNF
12 Joe DNF
 
Btw I had a win message set but forgot that we can't show win messages because of GW Chqr. :(
 
That was amazing and scary at the same time (last lap XD), most fun oval race, shame about the DC's and people not being able to make it :(
 
OFFICIAL RACE RESULTS:

Round 2: Aarons 200k @ Motegi.

bloggif_50b0e6d3b788f.gif


01 - RedPartyHat / Pepsi / 84 Laps
02 - Neljack / RPM
03 - Furinkazen / RPM
04 - Chrisjohnson93 / RPM
05 - Jammy / Cut N Trim
06 - Spurgy / Pepsi Racing
07 - Mitch / Team Extreme -1 Lap
08 - Fox / RPM / -1 Lap
09 - Smuffy / Mobil 1 / -20 laps (DNF)
10 - Chqr / Lime / -37 Laps (DNF)
11 - Ganon / Mobil 1 / -60 Laps (DNF)
12 - DrifterJoe / Mobil 1 / -84 Laps laps (DNF)
​


POLE TIME: Jammy 37.027
CAUTIONS - 0

R2pts1_zps75bbf0a3.jpg


R2pts2_zps0c7294b5.jpg
 
Last edited:
sorry furi shouldn't of tried to get below you and probably cost the team victory but i get dumped into the outside wall and finished 4th as punishment but we've gained ground in the team's and drivers standings
 
Pole time 37.0? Damn that's slow.
 
Pole time 37.0? Damn that's slow.

Well where were you? :sly:

Also I have to say nice job to Jammy on getting pole. I would have never guessed it 👍
 
furi on the list you have me down as a mobil 1 driver, have you traded me without telling me?
 
Its bound to get out at some point so here it is folks!

8414592449_87d89fa499_z.jpg
 
so you ran with 650BHP fox?
 
Yes I did. I win the Plank of the Week Award
 
Story: Was running the wrong Suspension setting so tweeked it and the BHP to 750.

Still was not working so changed to the correct setting sheet but BHP was at 650 but didn't notice as I thought I'd already changed it.

Proper Senior Moment
 
once again RPM shoot themselves in the foot
 
**odd double post**
 
Well at least you were fuelled to the end...

~waves at Spurgy~
 
Furinkazen
Well at least you were fuelled to the end...

~waves at Spurgy~

"Spurgy is faster than you"... "Oh wait he can't do simple fuel calculations, never mind" :p
 
Last edited:
Am I right in saying everyone on my team got DC'd?:lol:
 
right we can win at SSRX next week
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back