NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's sadder, Fox running 100 bhp down or me actually spending the first 20 laps racing with him and unable to blow past him?
 
Or my attempts at trying to beat gravity a few hours ago?
 
What's sadder, Fox running 100 bhp down or me actually spending the first 20 laps racing with him and unable to blow past him?

Joe Nemechek races like he has 100hp less usually anyway... :p

Or my attempts at trying to beat gravity a few hours ago?

Whaaat? :odd:
 
I was running while drunk, ended up bleeding quite a bit.:nervous:
 
I was running while drunk, ended up bleeding quite a bit.:nervous:

Owww you ok Luke? :worried:
 
Thx. I lost race in 1st pitstop when refuel too much and lost contact with leading group.
Also I have to say nice job to Jammy on getting pole. I would have never guessed it 👍
 
Thx. I lost race in 1st pitstop when refuel too much and lost contact with leading group.

Impressed with ya 👍

I said it in lobby but I reckon Team Extreme and Jammy can pull something out the bag this season, great to have a new face on pole at Trucks 👍
 
Impressed with ya 👍

I said it in lobby but I reckon Team Extreme and Jammy can pull something out the bag this season, great to have a new face on pole at Trucks 👍

Jammy earn his first pole and second pole for Cut N Trim!
 
Jammy earn his first pole and second pole for Cut N Trim!

And speaking of pole....


SSRX Pole Race Next Week ;)

Biggest race of the season.
 
Furi update OP with tables :p
 
And speaking of pole....

SSRX Pole Race Next Week ;)

Biggest race of the season.

Yup, I got the pole last season!!!
 
I'm in Cut'n'Trim ;)
 
Who is doing this weeks guest preview?

I have a banner if it helps
 
Who is doing this weeks guest preview?

I have a banner if it helps

Send me banner ;) - I know who will be doing it.
 
When does this series finish? I wanna make an LMP series after...
 
where are these videos that you said you were going to produce?
 
hey the race starts at 3pm est right? if so I might be a little late because I get home from school anywhere between 3 and 250.
 
...... Which is 3 est.
 
I'm back! Got a new PS3, i had to download all the updates again but now I'm back and ready to race.
 
I'm back! Got a new PS3, i had to download all the updates again but now I'm back and ready to race.

Welcome back to the loony asylum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back