NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,630 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choice not to initiate a caution? As a matter of fact, I would have made it through if I wasn't forced off the driving line and subsequently forced to use the very unfavorable high line.

So you wanted a caution for you hitting the wall? :odd:
 
You went into the wall as well, that's already 2 cars involved...
 
You went into the wall as well, that's already 2 cars involved...

Yeah but you didn't wreck. We are not going throw a caution for just slapping the wall. Sorry but no. Thats what I call a silly call if anything.

But that's last season, and what's done is done.
 
weren't it in the final few laps which meant it wouldn't been a caution
 
i thought i was inside the last 3 laps that's why it wasn't a caution

No it was one penguin spinning.

Who's going to be in tonight?
 
No it was one penguin spinning.

Who's going to be in tonight?

Not even spinning tbh :sly: And yeh, I'll be there, people may have some trouble though because when I first tried signing in, it said PSN maintenance :nervous:
 
I'm signed in as are kartman and Joe at the moment.

Whether it's Sony or PD, their maintenance timings absolutely suck. 👎
 
Don't remind me, that was my gaffe of the season.

Either that or causing two late cautions at Daytona 250 to get back two laps.
 
Either that or causing two late cautions at Daytona 250 to get back two laps.

Two? I was only involved in the second to last one IIRC, where lag turned Fox around.
 
I can't race tonight but mind if I just drop in for a few min? how long will the race last?
 
I can't race tonight but mind if I just drop in for a few min? how long will the race last?

Race will last over an hour at least. Might be spaces tonight for anyone wanting to race.
 
Race will last over an hour at least. Might be spaces tonight for anyone wanting to race.

I might be able to race but it will be close I might have to leave in the middle so I probably wont race
 
Sorry, but I’m going to only make a couple of races now. :(
 
Quali in 15 mins, 10 lobby spots open.
 
Alright, quali pushed back to 5 to.
 
How many people actually made it?
 
Pepsi sweeps two in a row, Carb gets first win of season
 
Very dissapointed with a lack of standards from many people tonight.
 
Furinkazen
Very dissapointed with a lack of standards from many people tonight.

Including you? :sly:
 
How did Mobil 1 do? I'd of been there but had Internet problems all day today.
 
smuffyatfcp
Clean race then?

I thought it was mostly, but I was just with Pepsi most of the time.
 
Abacus needed for some drivers tonight as they ran out of fuel at the end
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back