NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,629 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good running with Jammy, Joe, RPH, and Chris last night. :cheers:

Next test 7pm GMT next saturday.

One representative from nearly each team huh. :p
 
technically there was 2 for RPM
 
of all the people you forgot you had to forget yourself and it was you that hosted the room last night
 
Merry Christmas to all in trucks, might cheer you to know of a couple changes - Indianapolis has two races, first SSRX race is shorter :cheers:

GTPTRUCKSSCHEDULEINFOcopy_zps7acf223a.gif



NC: Daytona Trucks Shootout @ Daytona (40 laps) (JANUARY 4th)

01: NextEra Energy Resources 250 @ Daytona (100 laps)

02: Aarons 200k @ Motegi (83 laps)

03: Coca Cola 200k @ SS Route X (7 laps)

04: LUCAS Oil 200 @ Indianapolis (80 laps)

05: Camping World 100 @ Motegi Superspeedway (65 Laps)

06: PDI Line 300k @ SSRX (10 laps)

07: Chevrolet Silverado SS 150 @ Daytona Superspeedway (60 laps)

08: NASCAR Japan 150 @ Motegi Superspeedway (100 laps)

09: Brickyard 150 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (60 laps)
​
​
 
"RIP Daytona Road"
- Said nobody ever.
 
RedPartyhat
Why the change?

Daytona road was not a popular choice and Indy was.
 
Oh good, you ditched the road course. I was worried about that. :)
 
First SSRX race is shorter, now 7 instead of 8. That race is a night race, the 10 lap event a day to night.
 
Anyone want to test tonight?
 
7 days to go and each day i'm going to post a bit of truck history.

Lets start with the end of last season at Indy, and although cautions have been controversial, everyone agreed we needed one for this:



:lol:
 
Remember that. I think I came through that in second.
 
i'm so glad that i got out of the james/jakob team with at least some sanity left after what he's done in this and toca
 
i'm so glad that i got out of the james/jakob team with at least some sanity left after what he's done in this and toca

Check PM's :)
 
Test session tonight? 7pm GMT, right?
 
Yup should be 👍
 
I'd like to get in on this bud, want to put me down as a reserve?
 
I'd like to get in on this bud, want to put me down as a reserve?

We are full for moment, but i'll keep you in mind 👍

Official test open in just under 90 mins.
 
Opening up!
 
I cannot make the test tonight.
 
🤬 STFU TROLLING!

Seriosuly that was BS Gokart, Niop.
 
Last edited:
Furi, count to ten, then tell me what happened.
 
Furi, count to ten, then tell me what happened.

Gokart and Niop just started taking other cars and trolling so I kicked them.
 
What is with this series... everyone's just gone "cba" and not bothering to turn up :grumpy:
 
Well you know I would go testing mate but in not on till opening night. May be on the night before for a test.
 
GTP Overdrive and GTP Viggen are a reserve team. Looking pretty handy as well.
 
Well I had my girlfriend round so that's why I never turned up.
 
Fun test earlier 👍

8322951659_aa494883d3_b.jpg
 
4 days until green flag drops and lets refresh our memories of the last Daytona Shootout! I am intending on doing something similar to this to try and deliver highlights for each race this season.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back