NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,629 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll decide on the night. I want to test at all tracks. At Daytona people need to get accustomed to the pack racing, and other tracks (barring SSRX) do no harm.
 
I'd really like some testing, I've never raced in oval racing online before. Saturday is good for me, it just depends on time because I race in another series at Saturday nights.
 
I'd really like some testing, I've never raced in oval racing online before.

Some basics - don't overtake below the yellow line, hold your line, and if ya getting pushed its being bump drafting increasing your speed.
 
m8h3r is a good driver though, and so was Chris. Any other driver that's driven for them in the past, ugh...

Uh-oh, you're making me blush! :lol:

Ill join Saturday. Joana would have gone home by then so I'm all free. :)
 
I really like to do some testing and that 10pm GMT saturday is more than ok to me. I'll join you. I did send friend request.
I have done one oval race - Indy 500 (200 laps in Indy) with GT Formula. I have some driving on NASCAR cars but this truck is new to me.
 
jammy21
I really like to do some testing and that 10pm GMT saturday is more than ok to me. I'll join you. I did send friend request.
I have done one oval race - Indy 500 (200 laps in Indy) with GT Formula. I have some driving on NASCAR cars but this truck is new to me.

I was in that race :lol:
 
I did remember that i might seen your id but wasn't sure.
I did almost win that race - on last lap in the lead run out of fuel (i fell 3rd) :(
I was sure that game calculated fuel right but apparently not - now i know better.
 
OP updated so we can remember there is a test on.
 
Eligible Drivers for the inaugural Chevrolet Rookie Of The Season: - awarded to top placed rookie driver. To be eligible to be a rookie you must:

1. Be participating in your first season of GTP NASCAR Truck Series.
2. Be in your second season and have only a maximum of TWO GTP NASCAR Truck Series starts.

List of contenders:

Michrulejj (Team Extreme)
m8h3r (Team Extreme)
Izzyracer (Team Extreme)
MOTORTRENDmitch (Team Extreme)
IamYellow (Cut'N'Trim Racing)

And test still scheduled for saturday at 10pm GMT, straight after TOCA.
 
I wonder what team that's going to then ;)
 
Eligible Drivers for the inaugural Chevrolet Rookie Of The Season: - awarded to top placed rookie driver. To be eligible to be a rookie you must:

1. Be participating in your first season of GTP NASCAR Truck Series.
2. Be in your second season and have only a maximum of TWO GTP NASCAR Truck Series starts.

List of contenders:

Michrulejj (Team Extreme)
m8h3r (Team Extreme)
Izzyracer (Team Extreme)
MOTORTRENDmitch (Team Extreme)
IamYellow (Cut'N'Trim Racing)

And test still scheduled for saturday at 10pm GMT, straight after TOCA.

Well at least ill win something this season. How many of them, including me are full time? :)
 
m8h3r
Well at least ill win something this season. How many of them, including me are full time? :)

Maybe 2 :p
 
Jammy would also be eligible if he picked up a seat.
 
Definitely i love to pickup up a seat and even full time if that possible 👍
I want/love to learn NASCAR racing :nervous:

If i'm right JakobNascar88 said that i can join in to Cut N Trim team.

BTW: is that saturday practice in public room run by you Furinkazen?
 
Last edited:
Definitely i love to pickup up a seat and even full time if that possible 👍
I want/love to learn NASCAR racing :nervous:

If i'm right JakobNascar88 said that i can join in to Cut N Trim team.

BTW: is that saturday practice in public room run by you Furinkazen?

Yep you are in Jammy.
 
Test room opens in approx just under 24 hours!
 
Just increasing the post count, eh Furi? ;)
 
No just reminding people of the test :P
 
Test at approx 10pm tonight. Anyone who has not sent me a friend request please do.
 
I cant make it tonight. But I think James might be able to.
 
I'm not going to be home, however I'm probably going to be running a B Spec endro.
 
Test Open!
 
Room still up with Joe and RPH running in it. Night guys.

Next test next saturday 7pm to 9pm GMT.
 
Good running with Jammy, Joe, RPH, and Chris last night. :cheers:

Next test 7pm GMT next saturday.
 
It was much needed test to me and i saw how you drive these mosters 👍
Now i know some more and what practice i need :nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back