Nascar

  • Thread starter Thread starter bad4re
  • 3 comments
  • 592 views
Messages
40
Messages
bad4re60
Having problem with Nascar in b spec cant figure it out is there a trick to it like down force or shifting the ballast weight. my car has 42 more hp than the rest dont get it need tech help please.:crazy:
 
I found that tuning the lsd to 5 5 50 worked wonders. It keeps the driver from spinning the tires and the races at Grand Valley and Leguna Seca are a piece of cake if the tires can last. Give that a shot.
 

I was a bit disappointed when I saw that. I thought it was a bit more detailed than that, but all he did was post the same setup for every race except changing the tranny's top speed. The setups I used were actually more finely tuned for each race, in more ways than just the final speed.

Here's the ones I used:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4681977#post4681977

These did phenomenally well for my Bob. He absolutely obliterated the competition using these setups.
 
Back