Nascar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 20 comments
  • 1,344 views
Messages
11,845
England
Colchester
Messages
Gedi69
Messages
Never!
Il be doing the NASCAR races soon but which one do I buy coz there are no stats for any of them
 
You should get Tony Stewart's car. Don't see a lot of people run that online, at least I don't anyway. See a lot of 48, 18, and the Redbulls though.
 
I chose the AFLAC because it's an awesome paint scheme!
 
I have all of them lol. My favourites are the M&M's, the green one (no.43) and Fedex.
 
You should get Tony Stewart's car. Don't see a lot of people run that online, at least I don't anyway. See a lot of 48, 18, and the Redbulls though.

Tony Stewart is a tool, that's why. To the OP: get whichever you want, they're all the same.
 
Tony Stewart is a tool, that's why. To the OP: get whichever you want, they're all the same.

LOL You can say whatever you want about him, doesn't matter to me. He's my favorite driver and always will be.
 
Yeah, I was just joking. I have a ton of respect for him as a driver, I just wish he wouldn't bitch and moan all the time.:lol:
 
Il be doing the NASCAR races soon but which one do I buy coz there are no stats for any of them

They're all the same, but if you can beat the Jeff Gordon Driving School Challenge, you win one.
 
Get the M&M one ;)

Kyle Busch is worse than Tony Stewart! :lol: But it's actually nice to see people get a variety. I'm a fan of Dale Jr. but since that car is up for grabs as "Recommended" I picked up the Carl Edwards 99. I'm on team Carl in the Busch/Edwards rivalry. JPM is a pretty fun driver to watch as well. He's very aggressive and he's got a pretty fancy resume from around motorsports. That red Target 42 looks great :D
 
Kyle Busch is worse than Tony Stewart! :lol: But it's actually nice to see people get a variety. I'm a fan of Dale Jr. but since that car is up for grabs as "Recommended" I picked up the Carl Edwards 99. I'm on team Carl in the Busch/Edwards rivalry. JPM is a pretty fun driver to watch as well. He's very aggressive and he's got a pretty fancy resume from around motorsports. That red Target 42 looks great :D

I think Ryan Newman feels differently LOL. I think all the Nascar rides in this game look great but I gotta rep Smoke online.
 
Put gloves on 'em! Ryan Newman would knock the snot out of JPM. He drives like a tough guy but you know that he's a scrawny guy off the track. It'd be funny if he was like Inigo Montoya on The Princess Bride:

"My name is Juan Pablo Montoya, you wreck my racecar. . . Prepare to die!"
 
They are not all the same. The Toyota's have different spring rates.
But the most important part, is what Papagnr said above. If you Gold the Nascar Challenge in the Special Events, you get one for free. Save your cash.
 
Get the M&M one. I don't even care about the drivers, but I loooove me some M&M's :)
As for winning one, the advanced NASCAR Academy is almost impossible for me, even in bronze. And I've done the X1 Challenge a trillion times (DS3, Can't beat freakin bronze). The drafting system is...tricky, and 500,000 really isn't that much for a person with the NASCAR series unlocked in my perspective. I say buy your favorite paint job, unless you have driver loyalties
 
Buy one of the Toyotas and then change the oil immediately before racing, after breaking it in your hp will be at 892, I heard from other people that this is unique to the Toyotas.
 
Buy one of the Toyotas and then change the oil immediately before racing, after breaking it in your hp will be at 892, I heard from other people that this is unique to the Toyotas.

Oil change adds HP for all cars. Sometimes you can't change oil immediately because you get message that oil is fine & doesn't need to be changed at this time. Just run a few laps & then change oil to get extra HP.
 
Buy one of the Toyotas and then change the oil immediately before racing, after breaking it in your hp will be at 892, I heard from other people that this is unique to the Toyotas.

All of them can get upto 892bhp, so you heard wrong.;)

Oil change adds HP for all cars. Sometimes you can't change oil immediately because you get message that oil is fine & doesn't need to be changed at this time. Just run a few laps & then change oil to get extra HP.

Also not true. Every car you buy, whether it's new or used, or whether you get it through a ticket, can have an oil change straight away. The only exception is if you receive the car from someone else via a gift/trade and they have already changed the oil.
 
Il be doing the NASCAR races soon but which one do I buy coz there are no stats for any of them

Ok ill start out with saying dont buy a ford :D

You want a Toyota or Chev

Toyota's have the best acceleration and boost which helps with race tracks instead of nascar tracks.

Chev's have the best top speed and power, i use the Jimmie Johnson one and my god it's good. 41.5 second lap time on Daytona SOLO.

So in my opinion buy a Chev 👍
 
What happened to nascar races? yesterday I played it again, and won the 4 first races with more than 10 secs with the same settings, as I remember it was the hardset one to win when I played through the first time last year. and how come we cannot turn of ABS and ASM?
 
Back