nascarfan1400 Track Workshop -- Pocono Raceway!!

United States
Divided States of America
MikuHime80
Hi there! This is where all of my publicly released tracks will reside, with descriptions, track maps, pictures, and more.

Legend: Bold = Released / Bolded Italics = Completed / Italics = WIP / Underline = Planned / Strike = Scrapped

Talladega Superspeedway
Milwaukee Mile
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Red Bull Motor Speedway (FICTION)
Auto Club Speedway (Alpha)
Sand Dune Superspeedway (FICTION)
HUGEJUMP (FICTION)
Pocono Raceway Oval

Long Beach Gran Prix Circuit
Watkins Glen (Elevation Changes)

Sonoma Raceway (Cup) (Elevation Changes)
Hot Springs Raceway (GT5 Community Favorite)
Dover Raceway
Phoenix International
Charlotte Motor Speedway

Last edited:
Hi, let me know when you have made Kentucky so I can download it off you. K thanks bye. :)

Seriously, if you get one made before I do, please let me know. :D
Ill be making a ton, but I won't be able to actually test them in game until Friday.

Awesome! I will enjoy creating new tracks! And throw in some ovals along with it. This can maybe bring back some organized online racing.

IMG-20150930-WA0001.jpg

Eifel Flat has a minimum front stretch of 300m... Don't shoot the messenger, courtesy of @SVX

12071725_757170944388629_820065241_n (1).jpg

Some tracks may require the starting line to be on the back stretch or have some liberties done to them. However, tracks like Darlington, Talladega, Nazareth, Milwaukee Mile, and New Hampshire can be made pretty accurately without any start line liberties.

Eifel Flat has a minimum front stretch of 300m... Don't shoot the messenger, courtesy of @SVX

View attachment 454166

Some tracks may require the starting line to be on the back stretch or have some liberties done to them. However, tracks like Darlington, Talladega, Nazareth, Milwaukee Mile, and New Hampshire can be made pretty accurately without any start line liberties.
Where did you get that app?

View attachment 454166

YES YES YES

Is it possible to make dirt ovals? That was one of the biggest hopes I have to make a series based off dirt ovals

Back