nascarfan1400 Track Workshop -- Pocono Raceway!!

We’re sorry, the page you are looking for was not found.
In the site renewal of April 2013, some contents have been deleted and the URL of existing news articles have changed. Links saved before the renewal may result in an error for this reason.

In this case please use the sitemap to find the content you are looking for.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just Released Auto Club Speedway Alpha v0.1.

The games finish line is on the back straight, the real one is where the cross over bridge is located.

All crashes i can shoot :D
Eifel Flat_5.jpg

Eifel Flat_8.jpg

Eifel Flat_9.jpg

Eifel Flat_11.jpg

Eifel Flat_13.jpg

Eifel Flat_17.jpg

Eifel Flat_22.jpg

Eifel Flat_26.jpg

Can you name it all?
Eifel Flat_24.jpg

Pocono had some issues with it. So I completely redid it, this time with a layer over it. 2.54 miles, proper sizes, real track width, real shape. 99.999% accurate! The finish line is even where it is in real life!

image.jpg

image.jpg

@nascarfan1400 - I race Pocono a lot in the NASCAR gaming series - one of my favourite tri-ovals. Thanks 👍 for having all these NASCAR-related tracks in one spot - I intend to try out a lot of your tracks.
Thing with the NASCAR games is that we are limited to the genre's cars - while in GT I can take many other great American muscle cars to these tracks.

@nascarfan1400 - I race Pocono a lot in the NASCAR gaming series - one of my favourite tri-ovals. Thanks 👍 for having all these NASCAR-related tracks in one spot - I intend to try out a lot of your tracks.
Thing with the NASCAR games is that we are limited to the genre's cars - while in GT I can take many other great American muscle cars to these tracks.
We ran 700hp FGTs at Pocono for an Indy race. Amazingly fun.

Just Released!:

RallyX and Supertruck Complex v1

This track is exactly as it looks, an oversized Motocross course with jumps that are actually manageable. It will take skill and car control to rein supreme here.

Back