nascarfan1400 Track Workshop -- Pocono Raceway!!

Would it be possible to make the North Road Course at Pocono Raceway?
I'd prefer the track width to be as wide as the inside section if possible. I'm saving up to attend the Bertil Roos Racing School next year, and this is one of the layouts at Pocono that they use frequently. Being able to practice before i even attend would be fantastic!
Pocono North Road Course.png

Last edited:
I'd prefer the track width to be as wide as the inside section if possible. I'm saving up to attend the Bertil Roos Racing School next year, and this is one of the layouts at Pocono that they use frequently. Being able to practice before i even attend would be fantastic!
View attachment 458330

First, the Bertil Roos school is great! (check profile picture). It would probably be possible, but it all depends on the length of the straightaway. It needs to be at least 300m long. If it is, I'd love to race on it again!

View attachment 458330
Plans for most of the Pocono courses are in the plans

Ayy Nas. Tried to made the smallest oval. The result can be downloaded at my page:
113.jpg

Yeah, the "Bristol" part was an exaggeration. CM doesn't allow half mile straight.

Last edited:
Hi there! This is where all of my publicly released tracks will reside, with descriptions, track maps, pictures, and more.

Legend: Bold = Released / Bolded Italics = Completed / Italics = WIP / Underline = Planned / Strike = Scrapped

Talladega Superspeedway
Milwaukee Mile
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Red Bull Motor Speedway (FICTION)
Auto Club Speedway (Alpha)
Sand Dune Superspeedway (FICTION)
HUGEJUMP (FICTION)
Pocono Raceway Oval

Long Beach Gran Prix Circuit
Watkins Glen (Elevation Changes)

Sonoma Raceway (Cup) (Elevation Changes)
Hot Springs Raceway (GT5 Community Favorite)
Dover Raceway
Phoenix International
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Does the crossover track on Eifel actually go over itself? Do you know how to do it?

Back