Nat./Regional Finals training - Updates from finals around the world!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,018 comments
Thanks for the kind word guys :)

I'm really looking forward to the race camp at Silverstone! We Swed's had a great time at the national event, first evening we visited a festival in Malmö city and on the second day when the finals ended we drove straight to nearest gocart track and had two great races just before we had to get to the airport.

I think Timppaq has explained good enough what we did during the event so I don't think I need to add anything more there.

See you at Silverstone! :)

Congrats filip! I really wished i could join you all! But now i know what to expect next time gt academy hit sweden. So beware, i will hunt the others down!

Good luck at silverstone! Keep us updated!

Oh wow Filip made it! Really cool, raced with him a couple times wayyy back, and again recently in the practice room. Really cool guy. I'm sure his HaB crew will be proud.

Nice one Eddie 👍

Yep, well proud Filip got through..

Congratulations to Zkippe from Varikkosuora too, alot of really cool (and funny...and fast ......and clean Finns on that site). Good to see one of their guys get through (hoping Zkippe still a member there)!!!!

By the way I briefly watched the Portuguese livestream and was there a female in the final 10 doing the events? I couldn't tell as it was far away apologies if not!! But I was intrigued as that would be the second one to make a national final following Faiza!

She was just a reporter, why does she have a Gt academy t-shirt on is beyond me...:confused:

This is short clip from the Nordic final in Sweden. It shows the driving test with a Nissan Juke. This is the norwegian finalist showing us the norwegian launch control technique.

Don't forget the english subtitles!

Congrats to everyone who have gone through for the US and other European national finals. :)👍 I'm guessing all of the national finals are over now.

Congrats to everyone who have gone through for the US and other European national finals. :)👍 I'm guessing all of the national finals are over now.

I think the Central Eastern Europe ones are tomorrow :P! Or happening now actually!

Back