National Finals preparation meets/spec racing (NA) All welcome!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 805 comments
Is the practice time spreadsheet still being up dated? Be nice nice if every track were tested, if some fast guys can fill in the gaps.

Is the practice time spreadsheet still being up dated? Be nice nice if every track were tested, if some fast guys can fill in the gaps.

The spreadsheet is way out of date, as many tracks are about a second quicker than posted time. Being that outlaw is the only one that has rights to that spreadsheet, no one else can update it.

Man, I had some great racing today. It's really getting fun you guys. Had some pretty hilarious moments with the GT5 censor too, apparently Thrustmaster and "not going to be a lot of passes" are no-no's. :D

Man, I had some great racing today. It's really getting fun you guys. Had some pretty hilarious moments with the GT5 censor too, apparently Thrustmaster and "not going to be a lot of passes" are no-no's. :D

'definetly' and 'rediculous' are also on PD's naughty list apparently, as they would probably only be used to describe the load times.

The spreadsheet is way out of date, as many tracks are about a second quicker than posted time. Being that outlaw is the only one that has rights to that spreadsheet, no one else can update it.
If you guys are posting times faster than the sheet, send them over via PM. Otherwise, I can only update the sheet when I actually see a faster lap when I'm in the room.

(and it should be free run laps only)

thq
Does anybody have a spare GTA Z and GTA GT-R? I desperately need both of them for practice.

I can send one or the other. Send FR with which you want and I'll send as soon as I can.

Z sent

Last edited:
A photo finish between Outlaw and I. Closest finish I think I've ever had.

RoadCourse-Daytona_3.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_2.jpg

Just hoping for a quick response here, am I the only one getting the "server is under maintenance" message right now? Because I know other people are on, and it's not on my end of the connection.

Yay mailman just brought me my mail from Creative Zing. Boy thursday is coming quick, San Diego here we all come. :)

What are we supposed to do for 4 hours after we get there? Lol. Looks like Friday and Saturday are gonna be some long days! Looking forward to what they've got planned for us though.

I was thinking of going karting on Thursday afternoon. There is a kart track in Carlsbad ... K1Speed, anyone heard of it? I am on the 12:30pm shuttle to the hotel. We don't have any obligations until 7:30pm. Karting anyone?

http://www.k1speed.com/carlsbad-location.html

Edit: Never mind, just realized we are not staying in Carlsbad. The hotels name has Carlsbad in it - but it's right next to the San Diego airport.

I was thinking of going karting on Thursday afternoon. There is a kart track in Carlsbad ... K1Speed, anyone heard of it? I am on the 12:30pm shuttle to the hotel. We don't have any obligations until 7:30pm. Karting anyone?

http://www.k1speed.com/carlsbad-location.html

Haha, over on the N/A discussion we were tossing around the possibility of going karting as well, I think Miramar karting was mentioned. I'm not from san diego, so idk which is better. The wildcard is thursday but I'm definitely down for karting at either location afterwards.

http://www.miramarspeedcircuit.com/

Karting would be pretty fun so I'm down if we can go do that or go see the Racer X competition since I get in at 2pm.

Will be on around 8 tonight. Trying to get in that last bit of time before thursday while time allows.

Latest Posts

Back