• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 108 comments

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
Finally got around to starting my GT6 Gallery, well sort of...

Haven't made a banner yet or designed a new table of contents but they will come eventually.

In the meantime I do at least have a first set and a second.

PS: Apologies for not getting around everyone's galleries to comment yet - I'm endeavouring to do so. ;)

Last edited:
TOC.png

Set 4.pngSet 5.pngSet 6.png
Set 7.png
Set 8.pngSet 9.png
Set 10.pngTOC Military Machine.pngTOC E92 M3.pngTOC Supra GT500.pngTOC RAM ROD.pngTOC Eric Remix.png
TOC CIVIC.pngTOC Alpine.pngTOC FGT.pngTOC Cappuccino.pngTOC Zytek.pngTOC Devil Z.png
TOC CopsRobbers.pngTOC Huayra.png
Set Blank.png

Last edited:
Was wondering when you'd join us down here, great to see you have! :)

Love the use of textures in shot 4, the reflection in 5 and the lighting and composition in 6. When it comes to lighting and composition anyway, all of your work is darn good :) Number 7 is really sexy too!

Hope you get around to posting more soon, and I'll be here :cheers:

Very good start, this car looks sooo good. Love the lighting in your pics, #1, 3, 4, 6 and 7 are my faves of the bunch. ;)👍

Oh. eventually I saw you joining in the photoshooting section of GT6 along with GPR. Good one to have here. :D

And with regards to your very first set of pictures I gotta say that the fourth one is of my favorite. :cool:

Last edited:
Well it's about time. I was just getting ready to bring out the pitchforks and flame torches over the Cook Strait (on the Inter Islander of course) before marching down (in a rental car) to Kaikoura to force you to start. :lol:

The reflections in shot 5 look awesome. Might need to give that a try myself some time. I like the 6th shot too, but there's no real reason. It just looks cool. And I like the colour from the skirting lights in the last two shots. :drool: Overall a great intro set to GT6.

Wow these are well editied mate. Well done indeed. Liking the toning and smoothness of the set in general. And good use of flares. 👍

My favs are shots, 2,6,7,8 & 10. Great start to your gallery. And no rush with spitting out sets. I'll take quality over quantity everytime. ;) 👍

Finally indeed! :cheers:

Your 4th and 8th shots are perfect! Amazing composition and lighting! 👍

I really like how your warm tones give the VGT a slightly beige "worn-out paper" feel to it.
I don't know why but I'm really liking how it looks!

wow wow wow that's a great start, maybe the best set with this car I've seen (sorry for the others :P ). That the first time I feel this car realistic. I especially love the toning you've used in this set. Great use of texture in some of them (the fourth !). Really a great job mate, and more than glad to be able to watch some new creation of yours :cheers:

Wonderful start, need to say :lol: All pictures are amazing :drool::drool::drool:, but in the last picture there is some indescribable feeling... I can't explain that, but I like it. Great work, Nathan ! 👍

Sorry it's taken so long to get back here to reply to your comments - mostly due to having very little computer time lately and when I do get to the computer I'm usually busy with competition hosting duties or posting/editing my own competition entries. Probably 90% of the time I'm on GTPlanet it's via my phone and I hate posting from my phone so do so a little as possible. Excuses aside I am hoping to be able to update at least a little more frequently and even get around all you guys galleries to give you the praise you all deserve for your own works of art. :)

Was wondering when you'd join us down here, great to see you have! :)
Love the use of textures in shot 4, the reflection in 5 and the lighting and composition in 6. When it comes to lighting and composition anyway, all of your work is darn good :) Number 7 is really sexy too!
Hope you get around to posting more soon, and I'll be here :cheers:
Thanks Sean, took me awhile to get here and even longer to get back again to reply. :crazy: Glad you approve of the first set - I hope to shoot another set soon. :cheers:
Very good start, this car looks sooo good. Love the lighting in your pics, #1, 3, 4, 6 and 7 are my faves of the bunch. ;)👍
Thanks Nicolas - it is a great car and the Matterhorn tracks have some excellent lighting so they made a nice combination. :)
Amazing first set! Shot 6 is particularly :drool:
:cheers: I was pretty happy with the result in #6. 👍
Oh. eventually I saw you joining in the photoshooting section of GT6 along with GPR. Good one to have here. :D
And with regards to your very first set of pictures I gotta say that the fourth one is of my favorite. :cool:
Thanks Sneaky. It's good to be here - all I need to do now is get back more often. :)
Great start Nato!!!! I love so much the shot n.5 :) but all shots are amazing!!!
:cheers:
Many thanks, don't know about amazing - adequately good maybe. :lol:
Well it's about time. I was just getting ready to bring out the pitchforks and flame torches over the Cook Strait (on the Inter Islander of course) before marching down (in a rental car) to Kaikoura to force you to start. :lol:
The reflections in shot 5 look awesome. Might need to give that a try myself some time. I like the 6th shot too, but there's no real reason. It just looks cool. And I like the colour from the skirting lights in the last two shots. :drool: Overall a great intro set to GT6.
:lol: Come down anytime but please leave the flaming touches and pitchforks behind. :scared:
Great start Nato! Love the lighting and composition in these shots!:drool:👍
:cheers: Happy you like 'em. :)
GPR
Wow these are well edited mate. Well done indeed. Liking the toning and smoothness of the set in general. And good use of flares. 👍
My favs are shots, 2,6,7,8 & 10. Great start to your gallery. And no rush with spitting out sets. I'll take quality over quantity everytime. ;) 👍
Thanks George, thought I'd play around a bit with some flares and textures for a change. Well I'm certainly not spitting out the sets - hopefully the quality won't disappoint when I do. :nervous: :)
Finally indeed! :cheers:
Your 4th and 8th shots are perfect! Amazing composition and lighting! 👍
Hey thanks Ricardo, better late than never eh. Happy you like #4 & #8 :), those along with #6 & 7 would be the ones I'm most happy with. :cheers:
I really like how your warm tones give the VGT a slightly beige "worn-out paper" feel to it.
I don't know why but I'm really liking how it looks!
Glad you liked it - the car is painted a metallic white which did soak up the warm tones quite nicely. 👍
Nathan, your gallery is here, in case you haven't noticed. :D :D
Ah yeah, sorry 'bout that - bit slow to get back. :crazy:

wow wow wow that's a great start, maybe the best set with this car I've seen (sorry for the others :P ). That the first time I feel this car realistic. I especially love the toning you've used in this set. Great use of texture in some of them (the fourth !). Really a great job mate, and more than glad to be able to watch some new creation of yours :cheers:
Wow Jeremy - high praise indeed! :embarrassed: Glad you enjoyed that set. :)
My personal favourite has to be this shot, due to the overall mood and composition.
:cheers:

Wonderful start, need to say :lol: All pictures are amazing :drool::drool::drool:, but in the last picture there is some indescribable feeling... I can't explain that, but I like it. Great work, Nathan ! 👍
Many thanks to you both for the nice comment and for the textures from your texture pack that I used in some of the images - it's a great resource to have and very kind of you to share with the community. I know many others have made great use of them and I thought it was about time I did too. ;) 👍

Nice stuff Nathan, the first 6 are really good in different ways. Each piece stands well on it's own and seem well thought out. 👍

The matching curves of car and building in shot 1 is a great idea and goes perfectly. 👍
And I also really like how you made shot 3 have an earlier time feel with the lightness and sky editing. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks George. :cheers: That first shot was a happy accident - I was just moving the car around looking for an interesting spot and then was moving the camera over to where I had placed the car and just happened to move past at the right distance and angle to suddenly notice the symmetry of the car and the building and thought eureka! ;)

Superb composition Nathan ! The fifth is maybe a little too weird for me but I love all the others. Each pic is really well thinked, each angle is smartly choosen, the car and the scenery are in resonnance.

I totally agree with George about the first shot 👍 I also like a lot the dof in shot 2 and the quiet mood of shots 7 & 8.

Bravo !

Thanks Nicolas and Jeremy. :cheers:
Yeah #5 is a little different - it's what happens when you shoot through the louvred glass panels on the building. ;)

Great work Nathan! I agree with George about the first shot. Love how the form of the car matches the architecture.👍

I also like the abstract bokeh in the 3rd shot and the coloured water reflections in the 8th shot.

The 5th shot looks odd to me but interesting at the same time.:odd:

Latest Posts

Back