Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Quality work there Nathan - love the soft progression of color in the sky. You've also used the perfect amount of grain - nice and subtle. On the same note, the subdued tones and diffused lighting are perfect. Realistic and artful at the same time. This is a great set. 👍

Couldn't have said it better. 👍

My fav is shot 5, so clean and smooth. Well done mate. 👍 :)

Wonderful set. Number 2 is a favorite because of the beautiful colour progression and smooth rain effect.
And while the whole set is very clean number 1 and 5 stand out in this aspect. Loving the sharp reflections too!

Quality work there Nathan - love the soft progression of color in the sky. You've also used the perfect amount of grain - nice and subtle. On the same note, the subdued tones and diffused lighting are perfect. Realistic and artful at the same time. This is a great set. 👍

GPR
Couldn't have said it better. 👍

My fav is shot 5, so clean and smooth. Well done mate. 👍 :)

Wonderful set. Number 2 is a favorite because of the beautiful colour progression and smooth rain effect.
And while the whole set is very clean number 1 and 5 stand out in this aspect. Loving the sharp reflections too!

Great images, Nathan. They look fairly clean and realistic. 👍

Thanks guys! :) These weren't the easiest to edit as they were all very dark and brightening them showed up some serious artifacting so I'm glad they turned out okay. Sometimes the EV adjustment works perfectly at Eifel and other times not at all - this was one of those times. I can't work out what affects whether it works or not as I've experimented with it quite alot and get different results with seemly identical track conditions etc. :grumpy:

Oh man the green team one is awesome it reminds me a bunch of friends going out to cruise around. The standard to premium one is pretty nice too. I also like you banners they are quite different from others.

Oh man the green team one is awesome it reminds me a bunch of friends going out to cruise around. The standard to premium one is pretty nice too. I also like you banners they are quite different from others.
Thanks Shmogt, that's pretty much what was happening in the RadioActive set. :) Glad you like my standards and my OP banners - took me awhile to come up with something I was happy with there.
Love #3 and 4 of the LFA set.
Thanks Nicolas. :)

Here's a few recent comp entries etc..

2.0 Comp Week 123

CCCL Week 108

An edited version of CCCL Week 109

CCCL Week 110

PMC Week 124

PMC Week 125

SSC Week 98

C30 R-Design lowered with extended wheels arches and fatter rear wheels - not a 'hybrid', just edited.​

Wow love those Volvo shots particularly the last one, it looks badass. Makes me want to shoot it. Which is always a great sign of brilliant work. 👍 👍

Whenever I come in here, everything I see just looks excellent. Shots 1 and 2 display that perfectly. With the 599 the lighting is just perfect, and then we come to the 2nd to last shot. The SP1, which has a really good looking sky, and the SP1's colour even matches with it. I don't know how you did that, whether it was intentional or not but it's really cool. 👍

Thank you all for the positive comments - much appreciated. :cheers: :)

Been a bit busy lately to enter all the comps but here are the few that I have managed.

Last weeks 2.0 comp

This weeks CCCL

And this weeks 3.0 Comp - Aston Martin Vantage V12 Race Car
Not really complete yet but was close enough to enter it.

Here's the original for comparison

I would love to see something similar in the line up of GT6 (hint hint PD). ;)

Great set of shots. And good job on the V12 Race Car edit - especially on the bodywork leading from the wheel arch to the sill - top drawer!!👍

Nice edit Nato, I like it. Particularly the body work very well done indeed. 👍 I too would love to see something like this in GT6. :drool:

That 3.0 entry is looking great, Nathan! It's really fascinating how well you've been able to put everything together in that shot. 👍

You have outdone yourself once again Nato. By the way, I kept your username, Nato, in mind during a previous AP Government test, and boy was it helpful. :sly:👍

The Volvo, Audi and Aston shots (among the others as well) are great Nato - those three just really caught my eye. I know I keep saying it, but I would really love to have your talent for photo-manipulation and editing. Great work! 👍

The first two shots are sort of similar, but individual... If that makes sense... But that final one (the race car one, not the original) just looks epic! 👍 Looks really clean.

Thank you so much everyone for the great comments - glad you all liked the Aston Race car - I'm really hoping to see some Aston Martin racing cars in GT6.

I just edited a few more shots from my CCCL TT shoot the other week so here they are...

The BeauTT of Spa

Thanks for viewing - do come again :)

Last edited:
Nice work mate, I quite like the last 3 best, I think sense of fast pace makes them that bit more appealing to me. But to be honest they're all pretty sweet. Very clean looking edits too. 👍

Killer Aston edit ! Very nice TT set, beautiful car color (noir nocture may be) and efficient sense of speed, cheers Nato 👍

Back