NBA: 2013-2014 Season - DONE Spurs Win

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 1,927 comments
Charlotte Hornets jersey's unveiled.

a9fa321efff616013ce30ca8781f8153_crop_north.png

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that they didn't go with the pinstripes. Still a great looking design though, really digging the Teal alternate.

I think the numbers would look better if they were outlined like the text above the numbers. Otherwise, a good looking set of uniforms.

+1 to the uniform sentiments, now all they need is a feared team, I don't think Big Al and Kemba Walker alone are going to cut it.
So did you all hear about Joel Embiid's new foot injury? Who do you think will be crazy enough to take a punt on what could be the next Greg Oden or could be the next Hakeen The Dream in a worst-case-best-case situation?

It might be crazy, but I'm going to say it might be Dallas who takes the punt. We needed a strong physical center (and now a Power Forward now that Dirk is getting up there in age), and with the revolving door policy of signing way past their prime centers, they haven't, in my view, been that defensive minded team that netted them their NBA title.

However...

Dallas is in the best position right now with 2 2nd rounders to put together a package to get back into the first round if they wanted to, or trade for younger vets (Knicks, Nets, Golden State, Portland and New Orleans all don't have a draft pick) with one of their draft picks.

I can see the Lakers doing it, or maybe the Celtics. Two storied franchises that may take the bait at a chance to fast-track their road back to glory. I certainly don't think he'll slip outside the top 10.

Back