NCR RacingFinished 

• Thread starter autech91
  • 133 comments
Sry guys. My spat in the room wasn't directed at anyone. It was directed at the game. I'm over GT6 and all it's bu$&**** and have decided to bin the game. I jump on Sundays to enjoy myself and the game is turning that to ****. So I won't be taking part in this series or any series in the future.

It's been great racing you all. Has been very enjoyable since GT5.

Hopefully see you all on project cars.
We're all here to enjoy ourselfs mate and if that's not happening I fully understand why your calling it quits, been great racing with you and all the best..
Cheers bud.

Hi guys, thanks for giving tyre change a go today. Was just something we wanted to try. Will bin it but was worth a crack. The day was a bit of fun, and thats why we play the game, right? Sorry if you had dramas v.h. can be very frustrating. Like luke said mate, if your not enjoying yourself not worth doing. You will be missed and remembered as champion of many series. Had some great battles with you over the years. Can't help but wondering if all psn resources have been put into ps4, which is giving us all grief on gt6. Good way to lose guys to other codes. Good luck mik and hope to race you in some other game sometime. Like to apologise for my last race, had a thumping headache after heater at home got stuck on and i over cooked. I hit a couple of guys first 2 laps and was really annoyed at my self. Hope ya not p@#sed off with me, wasn't driving well.
V8 & Auts:176
Rx:170
Emu:162
Blast:154
Luke:146
Frutti:142
Sean:140
V.H:130

Cheers Emu

Hi guys, thanks for giving tyre change a go today. Was just something we wanted to try. Will bin it but was worth a crack. The day was a bit of fun, and thats why we play the game, right? Sorry if you had dramas v.h. can be very frustrating. Like luke said mate, if your not enjoying yourself not worth doing. You will be missed and remembered as champion of many series. Had some great battles with you over the years. Can't help but wondering if all psn resources have been put into ps4, which is giving us all grief on gt6. Good way to lose guys to other codes. Good luck mik and hope to race you in some other game sometime. Like to apologise for my last race, had a thumping headache after heater at home got stuck on and i over cooked. I hit a couple of guys first 2 laps and was really annoyed at my self. Hope ya not p@#sed off with me, wasn't driving well.
V8 & Auts:176
Rx:170
Emu:162
Blast:154
Luke:146
Frutti:142
Sean:140
V.H:130

Cheers Emu

Wow that was nice n close!

First few races were bloody awful, tyres felt worse than CH as they were very unpredictable, car was sliding out mid corner and just doing some weird ****. Was lucky to even finish. Decided to go do a cache clear as I couldn't see Sean on track, came back in and the car was beautiful! Turned in to an epic battle at Willow where I managed to pip Clint to the line. He got his back though at Red Bull beating me by .010.

I understand how VH feels, just think that despite GT6s shortfalls (they do seem to be sorting them out) it is still worth my time :). Anyone else notice in quali that we can now get rid of the ghost lines by pushing up on the d-pad?

Mad props to our new recruit V8, you are bloody quick mate and if you stick around I think you will be a NCR champion at some stage. Unfortunately you are Australian (not your fault I know), we do need a few more kiwi recruits I think as its lonely sometimes :'(.

Wow that was nice n close!

First few races were bloody awful, tyres felt worse than CH as they were very unpredictable, car was sliding out mid corner and just doing some weird ****. Was lucky to even finish. Decided to go do a cache clear as I couldn't see Sean on track, came back in and the car was beautiful! Turned in to an epic battle at Willow where I managed to pip Clint to the line. He got his back though at Red Bull beating me by .010.

I understand how VH feels, just think that despite GT6s shortfalls (they do seem to be sorting them out) it is still worth my time :). Anyone else notice in quali that we can now get rid of the ghost lines by pushing up on the d-pad?

Mad props to our new recruit V8, you are bloody quick mate and if you stick around I think you will be a NCR champion at some stage. Unfortunately you are Australian (not your fault I know), we do need a few more kiwi recruits I think as its lonely sometimes :'(.

V8 was amazing. Very smooth and consistent.

I had the same problems with tyres. Reset once but just rode it out the second time. Frustrating but I'm just getting used to the bugs.

Sorry to see Mik have the problems he did. Shame to lose such a fast driver.

Bloody good racing all round though fellas, some seriously tough competition nowadays

hi guys, this sunday will be last mini series before we start new championship. We will be in the W S R 1983 Ayrton Senna F3 car on sports soft tyres. Same race set up as last week with H.P. drops for first and second not tyres. please don't choose the same tracks as last week to mix it up. They are great fun cars that handle well and sound great. Im sure you all have 1 if not you best grab one. Cheers Emu

hi guys, this sunday will be last mini series before we start new championship. We will be in the W S R 1983 Ayrton Senna F3 car on sports soft tyres. Same race set up as last week with H.P. drops for first and second not tyres. please don't choose the same tracks as last week to mix it up. They are great fun cars that handle well and sound great. Im sure you all have 1 if not you best grab one. Cheers Emu

Yippeee!

Hi guys, awsome turn up for mini series yesterday. Full room 16 with a lot of top racing through the field. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Few new guys had a run and got some good results. The senna f3 car was a cracker car.
Emu:132
Luke&Auts:126
Platinum:124
George:108
Rx23457:106
Fewzo:102
Rxskidz&Robbo:90
Winchester:80
Fritti&Briggzy&Wacky:78
Rager:74

Thanks all for the great show up.
Cheers Emu