New Zealand
autech91
ONE MAKE NO TUNE

Car: Nissan GTR R35 Touring Car
Tyres: Racing Medium

Sunday afternoon
2pm Victoria Time
4pm NZ Time

NCR Racing was formed as a fun, fast and fair championship of like minded races who like to have a blast on a Sunday afternoon, but not take things too seriously. We run no tune so that when you lose, you know it is to the driver and not the car. To keep things competitive anyone who places on the podium receives a horse power drop which they keep for the duration of the championship. Anyone interested in joining PM the bogan leaders.

Horse power penalties:
1st: 30hp
2nd: 20hp
3rd: 10hp

Reigning Champion: Autech91

Current Bogan Leaders: Emuegg11 and Flukeyluke99

Last edited:
We have a few rules which most of you guys know but for the new guys just wanted to fill you in. We expect 2 wheels to be on the track side on track at all times. Championship. Is designed for close racing so we dont run penalties and trust you all stay on track and not try to short cut. We run a 1 hot lap for qualifying so once your lap is done do not try for another. If you have an incident you are expected to re address on track. If your not sure who's fault stewards will check after race. 2nd race will be reverse grid. We are all about close fair racing

Are we all ready for the first instalment of "GTR"? Remember guys this is a fun series so drive so everyone has fun and be considerate of others.. Cheers guys

Racing was excellent (refuelling was a learning curve, I'm firing my engineer)

Even Luke got caught out mate and he is usually flawless with his calculations. I finished with quarter of a tank, but I finished...

Race 1 I cocked up good and proper, all the network issues really through my head off. Luckily I paid off everyone's pit crew to put in a little less gas so I managed 2nd, I didn't earn it so felt really bad going past everyone.

Race 2 went down much better, apologies to RX who I pulled a bit of a rough one on in lap 1. Made some good progress up the field then fell off and had to do it all again. Culminated in an epic battle in the final stage with Clint who pipped me in the pits. His cold tyre pace was a tad better than me so he pulled out a few seconds. Blast caught us on better tyres so I used him to bridge the gap to clint. We were swapping places about twice a lap, was just lining up for a desperate dive into the last corner after the chicane when Clint ran out of juice! Drama central. Rumour has it that his pit chief has a brand new GT86 that was donated to him....

I will be out for the next two rounds chaps, working out of town this weekend and doing a track day the Sunday after (yippee!).

Hi guys, round 1 was interesting with a few of us having fuel problems. It made for some intresting racing and results. This season to make things closer and easier for me we have decided to ditch pole and fastest lap bonus point. Going to save me heaps of time checking legal fast laps. Sorry about dramas pre race with network issues. luke pointed out that if we are to start old way(line up in fastest first) we need to go past first timing marker for it to compute starting order. After mix up race 1 and having to start from rear of grid was reasonably happy with 3rd place. Had a great battle with luke race one with no paint exchanged at all. Awesome racing luke thats what n c r is all about thanks heaps. 2nd race for me was very frustrating complete opposite to how we expect it. Ill say no more on that. Sorry for early exit but if you have head ready to explode ya best saying nothing and going to cool down, this is all about the fun for me. Well done to clint and blast for there wins.
Clint:88
Blast:86
Luke&Platinum:84
Emu:82
Frutti&Manoc:70(great to have ya back manoc)

H.P. for next week:
Auts:580
Clint&Blast:590
Luke&Emu:610

Thanks for the good show up guys
Cheers Emu

Hi guys just a quick line. Happy to see that ncr has grown to what it is today. As one of the original group it is fantastic to see. Best of luck to all clean and close racing.:cheers: :bowdown:

Ok Clarky added ya. Come have a run with us and see what ya think. We aren't your normal win at all costs type races, all where after is really good clean racing. If your up for some great racing with bucket loads of respect for each other and above all fun you've come to the right spot. During the week we have a blast with all sorts of racing plus practice for sundays. Looking forward to having a run with you.

Some brilliant racing today guys. Just doing replays and points but just wanted to pat all on the back for some great driving. Thx all for fun afternoon. Points up tomorrow. Unlucky to auts for sams scooter problems which made u miss 2nd race. You'll make her a good husband later this year.

Back