NCR RACINGOpen 

• Thread starter autech91
  • 124 comments
Woohoo Team Yellow, thanks to George for putting in some solid results.

Love the racing, had a blast in the mini, shame blast never had a blast in it (PUNNY)...
I found that if you threw it into the corner with maximum commitment and it would slide nicely through the corner. Even had some lift off oversteer if you needed it. Only downside was the open diff which never really came into play on the tracks we were racing on. I personally would be keen for a series in the future using low powered street cars, the closeness of the racing is calling for it I think. All in favour say "AYE" and perhaps the Bogan chiefs will dream something up.

Woohoo Team Yellow, thanks to George for putting in some solid results.

Love the racing, had a blast in the mini, shame blast never had a blast in it (PUNNY)...
I found that if you threw it into the corner with maximum commitment and it would slide nicely through the corner. Even had some lift off oversteer if you needed it. Only downside was the open diff which never really came into play on the tracks we were racing on. I personally would be keen for a series in the future using low powered street cars, the closeness of the racing is calling for it I think. All in favour say "AYE" and perhaps the Bogan chiefs will dream something up.
does anyone remember fastest lap times for the circuits we raced at? I have some unfinished business with this mini.

Count me in for the next series. I've been having a lot of trouble with my console keeps turning off when I put gt6 on so I've started a new account on a new machine will send fr out soon.

Do what u gotta do manoc was great having you back. Gtreat having some of the original guys coming back.

You should be able to export your save data to the new machine using a USB stick manoc. Should give that a go mate

Hi guy, all ready for new season on sunday? We will be doing Grand Valley forward. 15 laps then 15 in reverse. We will be in the lexus ISF CCS-R 11 on m\racing mediums. 2 o'clock kick off. Hope to see you all there, emu

Count me in for the next series. I've been having a lot of trouble with my console keeps turning off when I put gt6 on so I've started a new account on a new machine will send fr out soon.

You con transfer all data from one ps3 to another using a ethernet cable m8. Ive done it myself walk in the park

Hi guys, just read post and looks all wrong. I left out reverse grid. So it will be Grand Valley full track forward, 2 15 lap races there will be 2 compulsory pit stops that have to been all done by lap 13. So no pit stops in the last 2 laps. It will be reverse grid for second race. Just for this season tyre and fuel will be off as the car has been changed and is way too hard on tyres and we've found it spoils the racing. As you all know all we are truing to do is have the racing as close as possible, hope you understand. Cheers Emu

Great racing but not much door to door stuff for me. Just not safe to pit behind someone so we all ended up spread out.

Sorry I had to leave so quickly after the race, had to meet a mate.

Last edited:
Hi guys, hope you all enjoyed sundays races. Was a little different to how we normally run or races but as you all worked out the car understeers like a pig. Its a fun car to race and we didn't want to bin it so this was or best option. I loved the car round there and had a couple of good runs. Was lucky to survive turn 1 punt in the rear race 1 put my head down and was pulling good lap times saw clint closing but managed to hold him off to take the win. Gotta say clint think you starting in reverse might have helped my race. Think thats right up there with auts pit entry at laguna and worth a fine. We all think you owe us a round at the bar next time we're up north. Race 2 was great fun trying my butt off casing clint down but to good clint, threw everything at you, nice win mate. Loved watching auts and fewzos battle cracking driving from both.

Blast:88
Auts:84
Fewzo:80
Sean:76
Luke & Manoc:72

H.P for next week: Clint & Emu 440

This week will be 1 long race up the mountain,Bathurst 38 laps with 4 pit stops
Going to be tuff up there with the car getting quite loose in some spots. Hope you all enjoy the challenge

Cheers Emu

Big sorry to those who dropped today. We hate it when that happens. I know how much it hurts its happened to me a couple of times. As much as we all like the long endurance races luke and I have decided to bin them. We will be going back to multiple races so if anyone drops its not a waste of an good arvo of racing.

Big sorry to those who dropped today. We hate it when that happens. I know how much it hurts its happened to me a couple of times. As much as we all like the long endurance races luke and I have decided to bin them. We will be going back to multiple races so if anyone drops its not a waste of an good arvo of racing.

Not your fault mate. Haven't had a drop in ages so I was due an engine failure.

Was having a great run and was very surprised by your uncharacteristic 2nd corner

Not your fault mate. Haven't had a drop in ages so I was due an engine failure.

Was having a great run and was very surprised by your uncharacteristic 2nd corner

Yep bummed about turn 2 as well clint auts and myself have watched replay and worked out what happened. The 3 of us went up the right hand side and with draft got past blast, auts pulled left once past lost your draft and cause I was behind you kept your draft I got up next to auts, hit brakes very hard so we could get through side by side but car turned right as I did and touched grass lost all grip and slammed into auts. Slowed and let all past to address much up. Went back to second last. Auts and I think it was just unlucky. Felt really bad till I saw replay and it put both our minds at rest.

Yep bummed about turn 2 as well clint auts and myself have watched replay and worked out what happened. The 3 of us went up the right hand side and with draft got past blast, auts pulled left once past lost your draft and cause I was behind you kept your draft I got up next to auts, hit brakes very hard so we could get through side by side but car turned right as I did and touched grass lost all grip and slammed into auts. Slowed and let all past to address much up. Went back to second last. Auts and I think it was just unlucky. Felt really bad till I saw replay and it put both our minds at rest.

I think I didn't help in the fact I did have a run on you Clint but decided not to have a go, which may have caught Greg out even more with me slowing more than necessary. Main thing is that we both made it round the bend fairly intact and were able to keep racing a few seconds back.

Sucks you boys all dropped out, Brigzy in particular was showing some really good pace before he dropped. Engines will blow though...

Had a really good race up till lap 18, was running with Greg when there was a period of lag, I decided to jump in the pit just to put some pace between us and then did an Autech spinning in the pit entry. That lost me some good time so I made the decision to push HARD to see if I could bridge the 9 seconds or so to Greg. Win it or bin it basically and bin it I did, doing the other signature Autech move.

Congrats to Greg, his pace was solid and his performance was almost flawless, that is how you win a race of this length.

Hi guys, race 3 done and gotta say little disappointed with network issues, felt bad for those who dropped. We will not be doing the 1 long race again as its no good if you drop out. Turn 2 was bad for me as i got great tow off auts and clint in front of him, as auts pulled out from clint was like he slow but think it was more i still had clints tow. When i realized auts and myself would have to go through side by side i braked really hard and pulled right at same time to give him room, car slid with horrible pull right and she touched the grass which put me into slide and collected auts. Thankfully think only auts and myself where only ones to be affected. I know when you drop you cant save replays but encourage everyone to save then and watch from all views if you have any problems. Sometimes it isn't how it seems in the heat of the moment and much better to comment after you have watched exactly what did happen. Unlucky to auts for your trade mark pit entry which was the only way i got a gap, spewing as we where having a brillant run and think thats how the whole race would have panned out.

Clint:134
Auts:130
Blast:128
Fewzo:120
Sean:118
Luke:116
Briggzy, Manoc & Frutti:112
H.P. next race:Emu:420 Clint:440 Auts:460

Next week we will be at daytona road course, 2 16 lap races reverse grid 2nd race. We will be using the pit exit on the left so no one will be coming on at turn 1 which is tuff enough as is. Get some practice in as its quite tricky but we think is will stop any major dramas. Drafting is mind blowing on this track and going to take a lot of care into some corners respect patience and keep in the mind set that there always next draft opportunity for clean pass.

Cheers Emu

Last edited:
Always nose to tail here. With no tyre wear this race should be even closer.

I know I've swapped 4-6 times in one lap against Auts or Mik. Looking forward to it

Always nose to tail here. With no tyre wear this race should be even closer.

I know I've swapped 4-6 times in one lap against Auts or Mik. Looking forward to it

You know it is Daytona Road right? Not Indy?

Great track for a battle regardless, had a good run yesterday with Robooo while testing, just need to take a little care into the first bend and bus stop section. Better to back off and let the overtaker have the corner as they will lose it on the run to the line anyways.

Hope you can make it Clint, should be a great race

Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed race yesterday. Nice pole to auts. Was on the whole very good racing as luke and i where little worried about this track with turn 1 and bus stop very tricky in traffic. You where missed clint and think you would have enjoyed it. The draft was mind blowing and kept it all nice and close as we like it. Fewzo had race 1 in the bag with the cork about to pop was very unlucky through the bus stop last lap with myself and very rappid luke on a flyer taking the win by .035, top drive luke from dead last at one stage during the race. Race 2 was gearing up for an epic 4 way battle between blast auts luke and myself, young auts thought he'd something different this time with a trade mark pit whoops but on way out and luke behind joining in on the fun. Unlucky guys as she would have been very close. I had a great run up the front with blast nose to tail lap after lap, he was faultless, i threw everything at him, holding me off by .007 for a great win. Very soild show from fewzo with 2 podiums, nice work rooster.

Blast:214
Auts:212
Fewzo:208
Luke:206
Clint:202
Sean:192
Briggzy:190
Frutti:182
Manoc:180
H.P. next round where off too suzuka. Not sure on laps yet will keep you posted

Cheers emu

Last edited:
Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed race yesterday. Nice pole to auts. Was on the whole very good racing as luke and i where little worried about this track with turn 1 and bus stop very tricky in traffic. You where missed clint and think you would have enjoyed it. The draft was mind blowing and kept it all nice and close as we like it. Fewzo had race 1 in the bag with the cork about to pop was very unlucky through the bus stop last lap with myself and very rappid luke on a flyer taking the win by .035, top drive luke from dead last at one stage during the race. Race 2 was gearing up for an epic 4 way battle between blast auts luke and myself, young auts thought he'd something different this time with a trade mark pit whoops but on way out and luke behind joining in on the fun. Unlucky guys as she would have been very close. I had a great run up the front with blast nose to tail lap after lap, he was faultless, i threw everything at him, holding me off by .007 for a great win. Very soild show from fewzo with 2 podiums, nice work rooster.

Blast:214
Auts:212
Fewzo:208
Clint:202
Sean:192
Briggzy:190
Frutti:182
Manoc:180
H.P. next round where off too suzuka. Not sure on laps yet will keep you posted

Cheers emu
I'm not in the points..? :-(

Had a ball on Sunday. Managed to set pole lap, had planned on trying to make a break but that wasn't to be, exited the bus stop section in 1st on the 1st lap, was in 5th by the 1st corner as everyone blasted by me!

Turned in to some butt puckering racing with wheel to wheel stuff with almost everyone at some stage of the race. Kudos to Luke in the first race for some blistering pace, I was out the front running 52.5s and he was gaining on me every lap, really un-nerved me and caused me to make a few errors. I truly think any one of us could have won at this track as the pace was so good and the slip streaming epic.

Race 2 went ok until I decided to give Luke a lesson in how to cock up pit exit. I looped it and was giggling as I saw Luke behind me do the same, my fault entirely so sorry Luke! Just so you know that you don't have the mimic the cool kid to be accepted, we love you just as you are.
Entering bus stop on the last lap was terrifying, unfortunately not all of us made it out, I was attempting to grab a tow off Fewzo who was running ahead but Luke caught and passed me at the line, racer of the day by far!

Cheers to Brigzy for the battles, your Race 2 lap 12 maneuver into bus stop was some fantastic driving.

Only this weekend then the weekend after Bathurst to go in this series, will be great to see how the points work out!

Hi all, we had some great races yesterday with clint taking top place and a nice 2nd to auts. Next week we will have off due to the big race up at the mountain. Week after that will be the last for the season, hope you all have enjoyed it.
Auts:258
Clint:250
Luke:248
Fewzo:244
Sean:232
Briggzy:228
Frutti:218
Manoc:216

H.P for last round will be: Emu:400 Clint:420 Auts & Luke:450.

Keep you posted on which track we will be running later.

Cheers Emu

Latest Posts

Back