NCR RACINGOpen 

• Thread starter autech91
  • 124 comments
Suzuka is one of my favourite tracks and it was good fun to be back in the drivers seat.

Sure as hell was your fav Clint, epic pace was shown.

I'm the opposite, hate Suzuka with a passion, was happy with how I performed though. Had some great battles, Brigzy in particular really put some heat on me and I know Clint wanted that spot in the last race, hard to overtake a race car on a mobility scooter though :)

Road course indy this week boys. And clint fuel and tyre will be back was just one season with those cars think we had to. I've enjoyed the cars and racing hope everyone has.

What a way to finish. First race was good but the second was amazing.

Congrats to Sean who drove like a man possessed. So many position changes and strategy plays but we almost always ended up in a battle.

Just an awesome way to finish the season

Hey guys, spot on clint, was an amazing finish to the championship. I loved both races and didn't want them to end. Had so much fun and gotta say some awsome racing from all. Big congratulations to sean and briggzy for there 1st and 2nd top job guys. The season was tuff and car didn't suite everyone but thats how it goes some cars are better matched for driving styles. Next season will be a cracker with the mx5 promising even closer racing. A big thanks to luke for all the help throughout the season with another great one done and dusted. We might have some new guys wanting to have a run next season which will be great.

Clint:342
Auts:340
Luke:328
Sean & Briggzy:318
Fewzo:312
Frutti:290
Manoc:284

Want to wish auts all the best for wedding next weekend hope all goes well and you have a ball.
Congratulations from all the NCR bogans

Cheers Emu

Well done emu . about time I say ya Bogan. And auts have fun buddy. Also guy's if you haven't already please like NCRSimRacing on Facebook. There is a few links to a YouTube channel that shows replays and also live racing. Our Lord Bogan finished 8th at laguna. We have 2 endurance races soon with driver swaps should be interesting.

Hii guys, sunday we will be running the New Beetle Cup Car '00. random tracks with quick qually for each race. Same bat time same bat channel. Cya there

What a joke today was..! Sorry for all the stuff around at the start guys, I know no ones to blame and network/server issues can happen but I think that's the worst we've had ever.. Thanxs all for sticking around and giving it our best... Catch you all soon in cyberspace!

What a joke today was..! Sorry for all the stuff around at the start guys, I know no ones to blame and network/server issues can happen but I think that's the worst we've had ever.. Thanxs all for sticking around and giving it our best... Catch you all soon in cyberspace!

Was so bummed luke as think we where on to something there and really thought we where in for a good days racing. Sorry guys.

I think with the network issue's we have experienced lately it may be worth just staying with the one day mini series till they sort out their crapola..? Thoughts guys?

Nice to see you guys are still around! I remember getting a message from someone that maybe I should try and come back a while ago, and I'm looking to reventure into online racing, so maybe I might come back for a race in the near future.

S
I have to ask, am I good to return

So let me get it right boy wonder, u where asked to leave cause of all the stuff u caused from driving beyond your limits. You told us you where going away to practice and improve, but the way I read it you've been off the game? We've been having some great hassle free races since you've been away with my job so much easier not looking at replays all week sorting out the carnage you caused. So we are not wanting to change that as its all about the fun factor for all of us and spoiled that for us. Think you should start your own serries.

Hi all, sorry I couldn't make it last week had some stuff on at home I had to sort. We will be kicking new championship this weekend in the roadster touring car on sports soft tyres. Fuel and tyre wear will be back to very fast. Just sorting track and length of race with luke and will keep ya posted. Hp drop will be 10 for 1st and 5 for 2nd

Looks like we can start with the new community features. Really looking forward to the new season fellas.

Greg is the reigning champ so the target is big, red and bogan fellas.

Yup they look awesome!

Greg is certainly on some quick form at the mo, lets hope we can form a united front and whoop his arse!

Looks like we can start with the new community features. Really looking forward to the new season fellas.

Greg is the reigning champ so the target is big, red and bogan fellas.

Luke has set up our club. Think it's going to be an awesome season guys.

Top racing on the weekend.

Absolutely screwed my second race, took a risk on fuel after dropping tyres in the dirt. Ended up out of fuel and getting lapped.

Congrats to Auts for his win

Back