Need 4 Speed

• Thread starter Saleen Man
  • 42 comments
I have The Need 4 Speed games for pc , and they are really good,  and i have not played GT3.
Is Need 4 Speed even close to as good???

(Edited by Saleen Man at 3:14 am on Aug. 8, 2001)

Quote: from CrackHoor on 9:18 pm on Aug. 7, 2001[br]I was really hooked on NFS 3, then I got hold of GT2. I'll have to dig it out again, the hi-speed Jaguar chases rocked!

Ya i know what you mean, if only you could race Gran Turismo cars in a mode like hot pursuit.....

On the PC, the thing that really made NFS3 was that people were able to create cars on their own. I can't remember what site it was (actually its a few years now and probably gone) but you could download hundreds. I had KITT from Knight Rider, and the General Lee, Race cars, stock cars and the list went on. When the next version came out and the damage model was installed, it sort of ruined the whole thing.
Actually, I just looked a site up, try http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9735/main.html and work your way from there.

I'll bet they have links to other sites, I didn't really get that far. I think I can honestly say that I've played NFS games in general to death.

Latest Posts

Back