Need 4 Speed

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Saleen Man, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

I still think NFS rox!!:D:cool:

2. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

Need For Speed is the best racing game there is for PC:D

3. SmokeAlot

SmokeAlot

I agree, only untill MotorCity Online gets finalized though :D

4. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

ya, probably
    Can you only race online in that game, or can you race on your computer also?

5. SmokeAlot

SmokeAlot

I just checked their website about that earlier tonight, supposedly you can *only* play online.. but they may add some offline play before it goes final.

The full online play is alright in my eyes though. You can set all kinds of options if you create a race (max horsepower allowed, max level, minimum level, set wagers etc) so you can create/join a race which is just right for your current skill level. Also, there's time trials where you can make money and not have to play with other players (which is real nice for the beginning of the game) :)
    There's only one problem with the online play. They say it may cost $10USD/month to play :cry:

6. Zero

Zero

I own 1,3,4 and Porsche Unleashed, PS is 4 my comp, i'll admit to never playing N4S2, i know it has wickedly awesome cars in it but whenever i go to either rent it or buy it, it isnt there, what a drag.

7. SmokeAlot

SmokeAlot

I have NFS2.. but I never play it anymore after getting a computer faster than a P75, so I'll send it to ya if you want :D
    hehe

All the rest I own, and played quite often (play 4 and 5 anyway) :)

8. Tom M

Tom M

N4S2 se would still be playable, but who has a Voodoo anymore. (I miss 3dfx terribly)

9. Zero

Zero

I was talkin bout N4S2 on PSX

10. SmokeAlot

SmokeAlot

Oh..psx.. is it NFS2 or NFS3 which you were able to use school busses (by code)? that one was awesome :)

11. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

Ne1 know if there will be a Need for Speed comming out for PS2?? that would be a game i would buy..:eek: :eek:

12. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

I don't know if there will be, but if I hear anything i'll post it in here;)

13. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

Cool thanks Saleen Man;)