need a good car max 631 bhp

  • Thread starter Thread starter fkafly
  • 14 comments
  • 864 views
Messages
20
Messages
fkafly
can any one recomend me one, for a championship im in any car max 631bhp... any suggestions??:sick:
 
Race or not? I'd say if not roace, use the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
 
I love the Ferrari 458. Very predictable, easy to drive and has 7 gears for those long straights.
 
Race or not? I'd say if not roace, use the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

I'd agree if non race car, you can't go wrong with S2000 GT1 Turbo. It quite literally performs like it 700+ hp...for a RC version I'd go with Motul Autech.
 
Camaro SS '10

(-) supercharger

You can RM it if you like and the car will have nice downforce, or for non race version, the nonRM is also an excellent choice but not as much downforce. For a "cheap" 30k car the SS is awesome.

The RM Camaro at the ring I can grab 6:25's right at 620hp
 
If you don't want to spend too much, I would recommend this

Viper ACR '10 : 100.000 Cr, 610 Hp, with few credits you have a beast of a car.


If you don't mind spending credits, just go with this :

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo : 250.000 Cr, but probably one of the fastest road car in the game.
 
Id say mclaren F1 it and keep it stock.
 
If you have deep pockets (in the game) Lexus LFA is preety good as a road car... it won't sound like the stock though (worst thing about tuning it) 👎

Super GT cars are beast as well with a 3rd Turbo (cr.20,000) gets around 600HP nice balance and control...
 
amuse s2000 gt1 turbo is a beast, with out doubt the best road car in the game, Ive killed gtr cars online with mine, sooo much grip!!!!!
 
where do i find the amuse s2000 its not in the dealership??
 
where do i find the amuse s2000 its not in the dealership??

it should be? are you looking under honda, or the amuse tab? it will be under the amuse tab.
 
It's under Amuse, but it's all the way over to the right in the tuner manufactures. I would recomend a super gt car, with a turbo, and racing slicks.
 
It's a available from new dealer. On some courses it can be hard to drive consistently. Also try HKS CT230 and Tommy Kaira ZZII
 
Back