need drag tune for Toyota SUPRA RZ ‘97

  • Thread starter Thread starter steleb
  • 65 comments
  • 11,667 views
ghost launch is a little easier because you press a button as oppose to releasing(e-brake)
Ghost launching will get you kicked out of Drag rooms (fast rooms that is).
 
Yeah, ghost launch is quite okay to. By the way, the wheel react better than the wireless ds3 controller, at least some people claim that. I only have ds3 so i dont know.
I have both and I'm sure you can't feel a difference.
 
I have both and I'm sure you can't feel a difference.
Okay, maybe it depends on which kind of wheel you have then...
 
Okay, maybe it depends on which kind of wheel you have then...

i have a ferrari gt wheel does anyone know if they are good or not?
 
Ghost launching will get you kicked out of Drag rooms (fast rooms that is).

i dont care, i can adapt lol

if i am in a room where people ghost launch, ill do it. if not, i can do it the regular way

it aint gonna win or lose races, it still comes down to your reaction time

if your slow, your slow
 
Any Pink color for the Body with purple colored Rims, and your Supra will be Drag Ready. Now you got to get RuPaul to Drive it ;) . Just Joshing don't take it seriously :D
 
Back