Need For Speed (2015)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 7,701 comments
  • 639,491 views
Loving this picture I took.

1Df7U0b.jpg

We want to share your picture on our page, SokudoChasers ! P.m. Us!
 
omg just managed to do the component race..amy..omg been trying for days, managed it in the ferrari...:)
 
I tried the GTR aswell, still couldn`t do it..:)

I've also done it in the ZR1.. err Z06. I was trying to beat a recommended time. A friend in the party chat said I couldn't hit a 1:57 on that race. As he said it, I made the time. Lol.
 
The graffiti on Millennium Bridge is quite interesting. "I <3 U2 :)", "be more free, buy less crap" and "I want drugs inside me".
I probably wrote that...
 
BlackPanthaa's/Theo's review on NFS2015.
 
BlackPanthaa's/Theo's review on NFS2015.


I like Theo and find his videos entertaining, but this review of his sounds pretty fake. It's like he can't talk too much about the game's problems just because his logo is in the game and there's an event named after him.
 
...Is it bad that I already have Platinum Trophy'd the game? :lol:
 
Nah, I've already 100% all the achievements. I've gotten all the collectibles too and now all I need is to beat the random AIs.

Post-game is really weak.
 
I don't think I've seen anyone talk about this, but has anyone ever not have the AI spawn at an event? Hopefully this gets fixed in the update coming up.

image.jpg


Their arrows appear on the map but nothing is there.

image.jpg
 
Did anyone else get a Semi Adjustable Gearbox from the daily events today?
Edit: Actual proof
CT-_05XVAAAJQm9.jpg:large

From what Im guessing from the word 'semi adjustable', maybe it's gear ratio tuning or setting the RPM for the Auto shifter to shift up or down?
 
Another one with the semi adjustable gearbox. Hm.
 
Last edited:
image.jpg


Does anyone know how to get this wing? I noticed an AI with this wing but can't for the life find it in the customisation section
 
View attachment 480980

Does anyone know how to get this wing? I noticed an AI with this wing but can't for the life find it in the customisation section
It should be in the "Wings" or "Spoilers" section (I don't really know how the section is called in the English version of the game) when customizing your 180SX. If you dond't find it, it might be that the wing is incompatible with your rear bumper and doesn't show. Hope I could help you. :cheers:
 
I chose the same Rocket Bunny kit that the car in the pic, still no where to be found
 
Favorite line......"11 years guys, 11 years and we've gone backwards."
It's crazy that NFSU2 seems better than NFS15 in almost every single way. It has better customization (for all cars), better tuning, more vibrant world, more events & event types, better catch up, better handling and a manual gearbox. Only thing NFS15 has over it is better graphics and better car list.
 
EDIT: I should learn to read posts properly before replying sometimes
 
I upped my BRZ to 500BHP and still can't beat Magnus on Business or Pleasure. I refuse to bow down, I will do this. :lol:



Speed is the only path I have over 20% completion for so Amy's parts are out of the question.

EDIT: FINALLY DID IT!

I still can't do it, I tried 4 times yesterday and he always pass me at the last 2 curves, no matter how good I did before.
I have a 700hp F40.
 
I still can't do it, I tried 4 times yesterday and he always pass me at the last 2 curves, no matter how good I did before.
I have a 700hp F40.
Took forever for me to beat him.

I cheated as often as I could and took him out whenever he got close lol.
 
Back