Need For Speed (2015)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 7,699 comments
Hard to believe people aren't happy with a hint like that. Commenting "nobody asked for that" come on people be greatful the updates previously have contained things we want. And not been DLC. I'm very happy with how NFS is being run! :D

That's awesome! That's the last thing i would expect, With the addition of a Hot Rod and probably Muscle cars, I really hope there will be Drag-racing in the game.
I'm really curious what this update will bring!

Perfect, this should tick the noisiest lot off

PUSJVOy.png

A 32 Ford in Need For Speed. Say it with me. A 32 FORD. Whose idea was this?
Can't wait for more

A 32 Ford in Need For Speed. Say it with me. A 32 FORD. Whose idea was this?
Can't wait for more
Well as part of their focus on car culture, I'm guessing that they decided to shift their focus to the American car culture where hot rods are a thing.
Rusty-Demon-12.jpg

images
images

Seems that those who replied "Why would you add this car? This is not part of car culture and its out of place." are those who are only thinking of the JDM culture and not about the European and American car culture.

Last edited:
New DLC looks interesting. Everything Ben has said in those posts is dead on, some people are being too harsh on them. They are creating a better game and adding new content, what more could you want?

Also, their community management is on point. They interact with the community extremely well if you ask me.

Screenshot (1).png

(CydonianCyborg is me)

Holy dime! Just when I think I've had enough of this broken mess, they drop a '32 Ford on us. Swines!

Excitement levels at an all time high.

New DLC looks interesting. Everything Ben has said in those posts is dead on, some people are being too harsh on them. They are creating a better game and adding new content, what more could you want?

Also, their community management is on point. They interact with the community extremely well if you ask me.

View attachment 518545

(CydonianCyborg is me)
I've said earlier that some people are just too impatient or they expect too much from the game itself. I know physics are bad and there are some missing features but people just need to wait. It's not like that in one request they can just fix it or add it quickly. Take the manual transmission for example. It took them 2 or 3 months just to implement that in a future update IMO.

Also the problem with this people is that whenever Ghost decides to release new content, they will keep on complaining. Just take the Ford '32 for example. Though it will be added in a update, people (more likely JDM fans) complained that it's not part of the car culture but in reality it's an important part of the American car culture.

At least they are listening to us rather than just snobbing us.

Last edited:
I've said earlier that some people are just too impatient or they expect too much from the game itself. I know physics are bad and there are some missing features but people just need to wait. It's not like that in one request they can just fix it or add it quickly. Take the manual transmission for example. It took them 2 or 3 months just to implement that in a future update IMO.

Also the problem with this people is that whenever Ghost decides to release new content, they will keep on complaining. Just take the Ford '32 for example. Though it will be added in a update, people (more likely JDM fans) complained that it's not part of the car culture but in reality it's an important part of the American car culture.

At least they are listening to us rather than just snobbing us.

Yeah, exactly. When the game came out I'll admit, it wasn't that great, but now, with all of the updates we've had not including the upcoming one, it's a solid game now. Manual transmission and more garage spots would make this game perfect to me.

Hard to believe people aren't happy with a hint like that. Commenting "nobody asked for that" come on people be greatful the updates previously have contained things we want. And not been DLC. I'm very happy with how NFS is being run! :D

Exactly. Sometimes people just think they know what's best, but it's good to see the developers' own creativity sometimes. I'm not normally a fan of hot rods, but I'm more excited about it than seeing another GT-R or Porsche added to the game. At least it's something different that's not seen in every other racing game. If anything, the customization will probably be more extensive and unique because it can't share any body parts with existing cars 👍

Last edited:
Awesome. Probably not something I'll be adding to my garage but this is a great addition to the game. Can't wait to see what else is in the next update.

A Hot Rod was not the sort of thing I was expecting to see, but I welcome it! The fact that people are moaning over free content is appalling, but it is a regular sight to see unhappy gamers so I'm not surprised. I'm sure the majority will welcome this change and as Ben has stated, it is only one leaked screenshot so I'm looking forward to what else this update contains! 👍

Can't believe whitewalls are coming in. I always have an urge to apply those on modern cars back in Midnight Club 3. Soo looking forward to what is to come.
Ah and also LOL at electronic arts.

I'm getting awful framerate drops and stuttering while playing solo to the point where it's unplayable. It has never occurred before.

Anyone...?

Edit :

Last edited:
Back