Need for Speed Heat Full Car List Revealed

On one hand, I commend Ghost for being resourceful and re-using the cars they already modeled for NFS2015 and Payback. On the other hand, I'm very curious about the convertibles, and I wonder what cars they're planning to add later-on since most of the cars are returning vehicles. Not that I personally mind, since a lot of these were paid DLC in NFS2015/Payback. I do wonder if the Beck Kustoms F132 is gonna return? I think that artist (Aaron Beck) also made a revised version of the F132's design that's more inspired by an LMP.

Thrustmaster hinted at it but why you’d even want to use a wheel with NFS physics is beyond me
I used a wheel with Underground and loved it. Also, most old school racers at the arcade have similar physics, can’t imagine using a controller on those either.

I used a wheel with Underground and loved it. Also, most old school racers at the arcade have similar physics, can’t imagine using a controller on those either.
That is kinda true, I tried playing initial d extreme stage on a controller, its terrible.

On one hand, I commend Ghost for being resourceful and re-using the cars they already modeled for NFS2015 and Payback. On the other hand, I'm very curious about the convertibles, and I wonder what cars they're planning to add later-on since most of the cars are returning vehicles. Not that I personally mind, since a lot of these were paid DLC in NFS2015/Payback. I do wonder if the Beck Kustoms F132 is gonna return? I think that artist (Aaron Beck) also made a revised version of the F132's design that's more inspired by an LMP.
01_F132LM_garage_lowfrontangle_01.jpg

But can the Ferraris be modded?, that’s the question.

Looks like I’ll be picking up this unexpected title.

Last edited:
But can the Ferraris be modded?, that’s the question.

Looks like I’ll be picking up this unexpected title.

At least we will see the GT3 body kits for them like in 2015 and hopefully aftermarket rims this time.

Great list but missing the Challenger and Charger Hellcats, Aston Martin Vantage, V12 Vantage, and DBS Superleggera and the McLaren 720S. Hopefully they’ll be DLC.

I don't know why coupe/convertible are listed as separate models when they could just be a customization option. Seems like NFS took a leaf from GT's book to inflate the car count.

It could be due to licensing want the cars to be named and work as a separate car.

The Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 RS has the pre-facelift version as parts in the phone app, the tech to have facelift and variants as parts is there. It should be something else forcing them to split the cars.

I don't know why coupe/convertible are listed as separate models when they could just be a customization option. Seems like NFS took a leaf from GT's book to inflate the car count.
If they wanted to just inflate the car count we won't have original body modifications like the Diablo GT. Also some cars have the option to remove the roof like the Corvette. I also believe that it must be due to licensing and proper naming. Still it look weird.

Well they could have just included the coupe version, and forget the open top (or the other way round). Seems weird that they would fight specifically for 2 separate licenses just to have closed/open top versions. This is EA/Ghost we're talking about and they would spend minimal effort if possible. I'm still thinking it was just done to inflate the car count.

Besides, isn't it weird that they include open top cars where you can look at the interior, but then have no cockpit view for all other cars? :lol:

Well they could have just included the coupe version, and forget the open top (or the other way round). Seems weird that they would fight specifically for 2 separate licenses just to have closed/open top versions.
I prefer to have the option to choose between closed and open top version than not. It also fits perfectly to have convertibles in a Miami alike environment. Licencing is a big problem this days. In FH4 we can't even paint calipers because of licensing. It is weird but it is the reality. Not just in NFS.. licensing is a big issue in all of games. Specially when cars are involved.

No Lamborgini Gallardo. I am dissapointed. Nissan GTR is there at least. Looking forward to play this NFS title.

New vehicle drop is here!

I've checked out some of the new cars, Ferrari 458 has the same GT3 kit from NFS 2015 but this time we can pick the piece to install instead the full kit. Just having the GT3 fenders and a aftermarket rim looks decent enough to me.

Porsche 911 GT2 RS has no customisation options like the Corvette ZR1, it looks like all the high spec variant of the cars has no customisation option. I'm guessing it will be the same for the Aventador SVJ, Huracan Performante and maybe the M4 GTS too.

The Countach do come with quite a few parts, about 2 set of body kit and the i8 Roadster has the same parts as the coupe as expected.

Last edited:
how about rims in Ferrari? It would be nice to have option to change it this time.

EDIT: I tried it myself. Well... I am satisfied with the Ferrari tuning options. There are off course not that much compare to other more tuner cars, but it is much better than in NFS 2015. We can make "sort of" liberty walk by selecting only fenders style as GT3 and we can change rims, exhausts, diffuser and more spoilers. It will be good enough in my opinion. Can't wait for F40 to make real Gas Monkey F40 :D

To be honest i like that some cars remain stock with visual upgrades. For those who want tune 911 or Corvette there are models to tune, but i like those special edition models remaining their original touch. I didn't like in Payback that every AI used hevily tuned car. I would love to see some old school NFS action with standard Exotics. Maybe this cars are some kind of special prizes?

BTW. I hope 458 italia spyder will have the same parts as coupe... I would love to see Ferrari 458 Spyder GT3 :D

Last edited:
I only see the tail lights, mirrors, and splitter that resembled Saleem's. Also rims & tires but that's different story.

the spoiler, fenders and side skirts are same as well, the only thing we miss is the no rear bumper option and the front headlights.

HD01-3.jpg

452Gmzm.jpg

I'm sorry but to correct you Forza destroys this with at least 450 cars. I know it's not on PS4 but that's not the point, nfs heatsycar collection is garbage for it's $60 price tag.

Correction 450 cars that sound like garbage.

Forza sound design was at its peak until it fell through with forza 7 and horizon 4.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but to correct you Forza destroys this with at least 450 cars. I know it's not on PS4 but that's not the point, nfs heatsycar collection is garbage for it's $60 price tag.
What is it in the article that you think you are correcting?

450 cars and yet still haven't added the McLaren P1 GTR :rolleyes:

Anywho i don't think is far to compare cause doesn't the team that make the forza horizon franchise have access to the full car roster of forza motorsports? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Ghost doesn't have a massive roster to back them up like that.

450 cars and yet still haven't added the McLaren P1 GTR :rolleyes:

Anywho i don't think is far to compare cause doesn't the team that make the forza horizon franchise have access to the full car roster of forza motorsports? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Ghost doesn't have a massive roster to back them up like that.

You serious that fh4 does not have the p1 gtr?

Back