Need For Speed Heat - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 2,583 comments
I guess, but I'd really prefer to have some kits, like by Koenig.

Koenig will be great but I doubt Ferrari is going to let anyone slap those kit on it but I wonder can they just license the Koenig version of that car. I've seen scale models of Koenig cars without Ferrari brandings on it and I remember Midnight Club 3 did something similar with Gembella F355 which is a Gemballa tuned Ferrari F355.

Koenig will be great but I doubt Ferrari is going to let anyone slap those kit on it but I wonder can they just license the Koenig version of that car. I've seen scale models of Koenig cars without Ferrari brandings on it and I remember Midnight Club 3 did something similar with Gembella F355 which is a Gemballa tuned Ferrari F355.
Yeah, I recall Gemballa was how other racing games were able to sneak in Porsche models during EA’s stranglehold on the Porsche license. Except for GT, of course, which used RUF instead.

Last edited:
Yeah, I recall Gemballa was how other racing games were able to sneak in Porsche models during EA’s stranglehold on the Porsche license. Except for GT, of course, which used RUF instead.

Will be nice if they are able to sneak Ferrari in that way but EA and NFS might be too well known to try something like this. AutoArt scale models tried to bypass Ferrari by making a Liberty Walk 458 scale model without Ferrari branding but still got chase after by Ferrari and threatend by 5 million euro fine if they tried selling it.

*Edit
There quite a few brands did got lucky and somehow manage to produced those scale models.

Last edited:
You're probably right. My main frustration was early on in the game when I had a level ~200 car and was trying to get away from a Heat-3 chase. They were sending the Corvettes against me 5 at a time and there was just no chance of getting away. But with a level 300+ car, it's a lot easier. Basically the problem is that the difficulty of the police does not scale at all with the vehicle you are driving.
I agree but the thing that angers me is the cops OK first if any of you guys have played wreckfest you’ll understand what I’m talking about anyway back to the point the thing the angers me Is the fact that when you’re trying to take a corner to go down a completely different road the Corvette cops are the literally the only ones who think it’s funny to freaking corner bomb you and take 3/4 of your Health off it is really annoying

Beetle still Holds an advantage. A 3.6 flat 6 is about the best engine. The 2.8 Porsche rsr is a good back up with the same engine config.

Dusted off the old PS4 and now I'm finishing what I started, getting Ultimate parts! I took advice from YouTube and bought the RSR with the appropriate upgrades. So far, I got an Ultimate Supercharger and 5x3 Nitro! Are there only Ultimate parts for the engine?

Last edited:
Dusted off the old PS4 and now I'm finishing what I started, getting Ultimate parts! I took advice from YouTube and bought the RSR with the appropriate upgrades. So far, I got an Ultimate Supercharger and 5x3 Nitro! Are there only Ultimate parts for the engine?
Yes, only engine parts can get to ultimate(heat 3 races) and ultimate+(heat 5 races).
Crankshaft, ECU, cooling and exhaust can go to ultimate+. Turbo and nitro to ultimate.

Can someone who is in a lvl 50 club invite my buddy to a club? He's trying to get the trophy.

I've recently gotten back into this game as it was on Xbox Gamepass. Actually brought a hard copy some months back but didn't gel with the game at first and sold that off to help pay for Cyberpunk. And now I'm regretting doing that as having played the game a lot more I'm really enjoying this. Day and night have their own pros and cons and I tend to pick one depending on if I'm in the mood for a police chase or not. Car customisation is brilliant- I wish Horizon had this depth to customization.

Favourite car so far is the Lotus Exige. That thing is like a go kart on steroids

Latest Posts

Back