Need For Speed Heat - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 171 comments
3F4C4C23-FD7D-4E0B-AFC9-E6C3651582A6.jpeg
EBBE5C5D-76E8-4097-85C7-174BDD8C8260.jpeg

The Vantage GTE probably wasn't the best choice for design inspiration, but it's put a use to the DB11 :lol: Also a shoutout to the Infiniti G35, may you rest in piece... stock piece that is. Turned the A45 AMG into a TCR car with a D2 inspired livery. Shame it doesn't have a proper wing for it.

Can anyone explain me please how to take pictures in motion? When I hold r3 button my car just continue riding when camera appears, and I can't control either until car completely stops. Also when I removing hud in gallery it still shows those navigation arrows, how to hide them?

Can anyone explain me please how to take pictures in motion? When I hold r3 button my car just continue riding when camera appears, and I can't control either. Also when I removing hud in gallery it still shows those navigation arrows, how to hide them?

Play in offline mode (launch a solo session from the main menu) to capture still shots in motion.

It is better to remove the HUD while in Snapshot Pro then take an image using your platform's screenshot function.

Play in offline mode (launch a solo session from the main menu) to capture still shots in motion.

It is better to remove the HUD while in Snapshot Pro then take an image using your platform's screenshot function.

Thank you very much!

Back